Doc. Taylor's Staff...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Doc. Taylor's Staff App

Alex ✓
(@itsalex)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): I live in North America (Although I am on odd hours ranging from early in the morning to very late at night)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I enjoy interacting with people and find that sometimes it can be hard for the community to get the help they need as staff are busy. If I joined the staff team I would be ready and able to assist anyone who requires help to the best of my ability and if the help they needed was outside my skill set I would go on to point them in the right direction of someone who could help them until their problem is resolved. In the event of something such as a KOS I could and would view both sides fairly and address the issue as seen fit. If neither side could not provide sufficient evidence against their opponent I would maintain a watchful eye over both parties to see if such an event would occur again and take appropriate action. I have been staff on another server for about a year so I am experienced in management of servers.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I started playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers in what would've been early January five months ago. During this time I have built up my reputation helping people any way I can.

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/GaminFeva/

Thank you for your consideration.

Topic starter Posted : 05/05/2018 5:53 am
Lucius Malterius
(@lucius)
Trusted Member

Taylor, I've seen you on the server, a lot of people hate you but I'm always on the positive side so +1REP

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/05/2018 10:38 pm
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Never seen your name on the website, and i don't think i have on the discord either. i don't know how ye are on the servers (since i am never really on them xd). The people who are staff, is people that the community know and want as one, so i'll give this a -rep. Good luck!

Your reputation is low, get out there and let it grow.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2018 12:36 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I'll tell you as I have told all the others. At this current moment in time the majority of staff don't know you. You've flown under our radar and if you really want to be a staff member of this wonderful community I'd recommend getting active on Discord. That's where a majority of the staff members hang out and you can usually get into contact with us 24/7 there. A feller said that you're reputation on the servers is a bit iffy, but don't let that discourage you! It's not a popularity contest whenever deciding new staff members, it's a contest of merit! For now I'm going to have to deny this application. I look forward to seeing you in the Discord! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2018 6:24 pm
Share: