Cubic's application...

Notifications
Clear all

Cubic's application for staff

cubic404
(@cubicwolf404)
Active Member Customer

Warning I am not good at making applications at all but I mean well.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): My region is North America (California), I've noticed that most of the staff team is located in Europe or somewhere in that area of the world so I think id make a decent addition to the staff/mod team since I'm at a different part of the globe.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: like a fellow staff member law ill be more active since schooling is out and summer is starting, I'll do what I can but I don't want to start saying “I'll be that one guy that puts a stop to Kos” cause..that impossible...people are people..which is being stupid, unless you make another whitelist server. I could also deal with things on the forums since I check that weekly mainly because I want to see if any new server pop up but also just looking at people rant about kos...it's just a game..c’mon guys.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I started playing on the servers about roughly 3 years but didn't discover Nylex’s channel and discord till about 2 ½ years ago, but since then I've been active on both discord and the game servers (minus that 3 month period where I wasn't).

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198249701024

Again sorry if this was a generic wall of text.

Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2018 7:12 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

+ rep good fellow very helpful and nice

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2018 4:56 am
cubic404 reacted
Share: