[CHERNARUS] Staff A...

Notifications
Clear all

[CHERNARUS] Staff Application!

Wille
(@wille)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I would spend most of my time on the server assisting players.  As I have a lot of hours on Unturned and I have been on multiple of communities as a member/admin and I can offer to help. I'm always happy to help and always is open to assist players of the community. I'm very transparent and easy to talk with and I tend to always be aware and I will be a very dedicated staff member. I think I fit the role because I have a vast experience in moderating/administrating. You expect a person that will represent the server in the best way possible, someone with experience or ability to quickly adapt, someone who has read the rules thoroughly and is ready to apply them in game, someone whose judgment is on the point his punishments are fair and supported with evidence, a reliable person loyal to the server and always trying to improve it, someone who puts effort into their work, someone that tries to fit in but relies on himself so that he isn't dragged down by others into accepting fake facts, I will attempt and hopefully succeed in providing that. I am a very straight-foward person and if I wan't something done, I get it done. I think that my savvy, experience, and knowledge about staffing will make me a good match for this position. In addition, I work great as a team, and that's what the staff are, a team!

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): For maybe a year, altought there were breaks between these times.

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/Delcock/

Topic starter Posted : 12/07/2018 1:54 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Well hello there Mr Wille I'd like to state a few stuffs regarding you and your application and how it works in here mkey?, first off you are quite new in this community or... You aren't well known which means you got 0 reputation towards staff or the community which makes you unknown, time is nothing compared to what you have done to the community and such so... For the next time try to get some good reputation first before you apply! Cheers ^^

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2018 7:54 am
Wille
(@wille)

Alright! Thanks for the feedback.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/07/2018 12:19 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

You might as well wanna change your inappropriate profile picture because there are minors in here and it would be bad to influence them with it ^^

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2018 12:33 pm
Scorpion...3 reacted
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Who are you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2018 4:13 pm
Wille
(@wille)

Eh, my name is William?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/07/2018 6:07 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

you cant just come in and expect staff 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/07/2018 4:58 pm
Wille
(@wille)

I didn't come in and just expect the role of staff, I have been playing on the server here and there, not known, as I've gone as multiple names. I have decided to help the server and play on the server because I really appreciate the server and the other staff. I just haven't had all time to play for long amounts of time and I have recently gotten into Unturned again. I definetly didn't come in to expect staff, I came here to assist. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/07/2018 9:02 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

Who are you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/07/2018 10:34 pm
Wille
(@wille)

^ Answered above ^

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/07/2018 3:01 am
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

Have never really seen you... -rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/07/2018 9:33 pm
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

First time i see you around here. Get known and a good reputation on the three layers (Forums, Server(s) and Discord) then come back and try out your luck.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2018 7:55 pm
Rusty
(@rusty)
Trusted Member Customer

We don't know who you are 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/07/2018 7:56 am
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

I'm just going to slap this with the Denied for now, when you get a good reputation on all of the layers like FoX said, and we make you are good staff material, you may reapply

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/07/2018 12:40 pm
Share: