BIGbastard Staff Ap...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] BIGbastard Staff App 2.0

BigBarsted
(@bigbarsted)
Trusted Member

What is your region?  New Zealand (GMT+12)  

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:  

I feel as I would be suited for the staff position because I have had experience in moderation. I have been an admin on 2 servers on unturned, so I have experience with the admin commands. I’m a friendly guy and I want people to come and ask me questions and I'm welcome for people to DM me so I can hopefully fix their issues. I am higher up in the PD ranks. I hope I have shown that I can be trusted within the PD. I am pretty well pretty known within the community, and I believe I am respected within the community. I want to reduce toxicity in this community, and I want to build further respect for the staff team. Many players within life RP are not respectful to the staff team which in my opinion is not acceptable, I want to put those players in their places and tell them exactly what they are doing wrong and punish them for it. I want to create a wholesome community where all players have respect for each other and treat each other they we they would want to be treated. Since I'm from New Zealand I can be online when all the other staff are offline, I am very active on sever I can play from a range of 4-10+ hours a day. There are a lot of times where I have been on and there has been no staff on and there is KOS or other things people need staff to help with and I want to fulfil that position. I am active on discord and on the Nylex website so I can help people's issues or questions from report a player or support. I really enjoy helping the community out. If it comes to FRP or KOS I always like to get both parts of the story before taking action. I encourage people to record or clip the situations, so it makes it a lot easier.  

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers:  I've played 500 hours on life RP and I was playing Cherno towards the end so I have been playing with this community for a bit. 

Steam profile URL https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198357337331/  

Thx, BIGbastard  

Topic starter Posted : 26/08/2021 1:55 am
LarryLawton
(@larry)

+rep nice guy and a pretty good staff app

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2021 9:24 am
BigBarsted reacted
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

+rep. App looks good, well explained. + BIG is well known nice pd 😎 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/08/2021 2:20 pm
BigBarsted reacted
Cosco
(@cosco)

+rep. Well known member of the community and I believe he could definetly be trusted in a staff position.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/09/2021 3:12 am
WWTC
 WWTC
(@william_wallace_tc)

Great app, accepted.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/09/2021 8:57 pm
Share: