Ben Markson's Admin...

Notifications
Clear all

Ben Markson's Admin Application

Ben Markson
(@ben-markson)
Eminent Member Customer

The region of which I am from is North America and the time zone is Mountain Standard Time because I live in New Mexico.

I think I'd be useful because I am on almost 24/7 and don't have a lot of responsibilities so I have room for this on my schedule. I have a mic and I am understandable when I use it. I am 14 and I have been playing on the server since I was 12. I do have discord and I understand how to use it. I know the rules to the server and I can enforce them easily. I was on the Whitelisted Chernarus Server And I was mature about dealing with the rules set in place and followed them strictly which makes me think I can also be mature about enforcing rules and knowing them clearly enough to make fair judgement on players conduct. I have never been banned correctly for breaking the rules. The time I was banned was when I robbed someone and it ended up being very close to KOS because I killed them before the countdown when I saw them pull a PDW on me. I almost never yell at players when they frustrate me and instead of intimidating the person I have a civilized conversation with the person I'm dealing with. I don't have a lot of friends on the server the only friends I play with are Yellow and Bushido so I don't have any amount of prejudice for anyone but my friends who I will still punish accordingly. I'm not very well known on the discord or server so the community unfortunately will not know me and have a positive opinion but instead have the negative opinion that you would have with a stranger. With time and fair judgement people will get to see that I am their ally not their enemy.

I have been playing on the server frequently for two years. I have 4033 hours on Unturned most of which have been on chernarus.

My steam ID is: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198131600037/

This topic was modified 5 years ago by Ben Markson
Topic starter Posted : 24/05/2019 9:49 pm
Zahn and Scorpion...3 reacted
Scorpion...3
(@scorpion-3)
Eminent Member Customer

+rep is a bear.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2019 11:21 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Is that the scorpion scorpion? like the dead meme scorpion?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2019 10:40 pm
Scorpion...3
(@scorpion-3)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: Fin Richards

Is that the scorpion scorpion? like the dead meme scorpion?

I'm not a dead meme 🙁

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2019 10:02 pm
Share: