Application for Mod...

Notifications
Clear all

Application for Mod/Staff (Last and Final one :3 lol)

Page 2 / 3
MunkeyFunkey
(@munkeyfunkey)
Active Member Customer

Do it... I BELIEVE in you..

+rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/12/2017 6:00 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Fin Richards

+rep known since day 2 on server, he has great potential

Fin your 2nd day on the server was also my 2nd day both server and game I just started playing at that time after I saw Nylex's videos I got interested in playing the game again and the fact you and the 2 others (Neti, Dansed) were my first friends in game and team, without you guys I'm nothing from the start, didn't reach this far without u all.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2017 5:38 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

+rep You really should be staff adaza.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2017 9:57 am
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Thank you to all of you who have vouched and gave me a positive feedback on my application I really appreciate it and happy new year to you all!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/01/2018 6:49 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2018 11:18 am
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

I cri, lol.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/01/2018 11:34 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: MrRawr

Denied.

Denied what reasons?

This really annoys me how you just come and state "Denied" on any app any report any ban appeal but you give no reasons for why it is denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2018 6:40 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

With staff applications I do not believe a reason has to be justified, though I may be a bit of a biased source. A reason also wouldn't change the verdict, it would still be denied. Usually all of these staff application denials are decisions made by the staff team as a whole, but I am a tad peeved that all of us but Rawr were left out of the decision. It likely wouldn't have changed the verdict but I do not like to see staff applications denied without being included in the vote.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2018 8:00 am
MrRawr reacted
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

I view a blunt rejection like this as a negative thing for a few reasons.

-Whatever you think of Hitmans potential of being a good moderator, he clearly put effort in his application. 

He is also one of the few active persons on the server who puts a lot of effort in making the pub server(s) a place where it's fun to be.

If he is not what you look for it would be nice for wannabe mods to know what the character traits are that your looking for in a mod.

A win might be that when we (forum visitors) get a motivation on why someone is rejected it wil stop the bulk of applications, concisting of not much more then

"Im social, good at the game and hate KOS", appearing on the forums.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2018 5:57 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: crazy bob

-Whatever you think of Hitmans potential of being a good moderator, he clearly put effort in his application. 

He is also one of the few active persons on the server who puts a lot of effort in making the pub server(s) a place where it's fun to be.

If he is not what you look for it would be nice for wannabe mods to know what the character traits are that your looking for in a mod.

A win might be that when we (forum visitors) get a motivation on why someone is rejected it wil stop the bulk of applications, concisting of not much more then

Crazy bob, I appreciate your views on this, however the staff team ALWAYS makes decisions on a staff application as a team. For Hitman, we all denied it because we, as different staff members reject his application for different reasons, however as a single unit we deny it simply because of one or two common reasons. We don't disclose these reasons because if we did it would be hella easy for some person to take that into account and completely change his/her behaviour only to become a staff member and that would result in swarming of untrustworthy people which we do not want.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2018 7:49 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

Crazy bob, I appreciate your views on this, however the staff team ALWAYS makes decisions on a staff application as a team. For Hitman, we all denied it because we, as different staff members reject his application for different reasons, however as a single unit we deny it simply because of one or two common reasons. We don't disclose these reasons because if we did it would be hella easy for some person to take that into account and completely change his/her behaviour only to become a staff member and that would result in swarming of untrustworthy people which we do not want.

This would be exactly the reason to have a reason why, so that person knows what he can work on, if there's something lacking. Perhaps it was a near miss or a total failure. Just a blunt "denied" on a relative busy forum post is rather... confusing for the author itself. I had the same thing, yet no reason apart from a bullshit accusation. It's better to at least lift the curtain a little bit, so he can work on it even if he's not running for staff anymore.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2018 9:25 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: Opti

This would be exactly the reason to have a reason why, so that person knows what he can work on, if there's something lacking. Perhaps it was a near miss or a total failure. Just a blunt "denied" on a relative busy forum post is rather... confusing for the author itself. I had the same thing, yet no reason apart from a bullshit accusation. It's better to at least lift the curtain a little bit, so he can work on it even if he's not running for staff anymore.

"It's better to at least lift the curtain a little bit, so he can work on it even if he's not running for staff anymore. " Other people are, Opti. And it is really easy for them to observe other people that apply, and watch them get denied then wait for the reason as to WHY its denied. Why? Let's say that when THEY make an application they will know that "oh adaza did this wrong, he fucked up here and thats why he got denied" and then they would clearly avoid making that mistake in their character/application. Thus in a way it's easy to 'fool' us if we give out detailed pointers as to WHY a staff application was declined. Anyway, point taken. Lets end this here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2018 11:18 pm
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

+1 for me :DDD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2018 8:24 am
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member
Posted by: danalby2

+1 for me :DDD

Could you please stop commenting on these old posts and bringing them up again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2018 1:52 pm
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Rawr do it you pussy  https://gyazo.com/a65d24afbc1467013ac7bf4f7128dbb0 :DD I'm waiting rofl 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/07/2018 6:32 pm
Page 2 / 3
Share: