aimboot´s staff app...

Notifications
Clear all

aimboot´s staff application

hjalmar0455
(@hjalmar0455)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): i live in central europé (sweden)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: i would make a great staff member just becouse i live in sweden, all the time when im playing on the server all the staff members are sleeping or at school, it would be perfect to have a staff member from europe so all players from europe have an admin to ask for help, i have this as a problem right now, i need to wait very late to get someone to help starting up my shop (i got approved) becouse i live in sweden, i would also make a great member becouse i would be online as often as possible, i would have my admin duty as an higher priority than roleplaying myself and i would help people set up shops and i would help them with shop requests and other questions. (can you be roleplaying for yourself as an admin when your not on duty?)

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): im not a 100 % sure but i Think about 30 hours

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198238531200/

Topic starter Posted : 09/11/2018 11:36 am
Share: