Admin For Chenarus-...

Notifications
Clear all

Admin For Chenarus- Lack of attention.

Boof
 Boof
(@boof)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): My Region is North America, Florida, EST,

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: The reason I am applying for Staff is due to the lack of duties that have provided to the Chenarus community. Including the following- Clearing safezone bases, removing abandon buildings/Objects to reduce lag, enforce rules that have labeled in safezone, and remove toxic/aggressive non-rp players from the server. If I were to become Admin I would immediately start doing the duties i have listed. I am also an experience Staff member that knows how to maintain several servers. I am currently Head Mod of BleedingOut servers which is a very successful. Which one of my duties are clearing bases which i would scan the whole base making sure it is not occupied before clearing it. Also solving player problems if giving to.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I have been playing the server aprox. 300-400 hrs total

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ILikeBunz/

Topic starter Posted : 16/10/2018 6:26 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

Ok, so basically... Who are you?

-rep

I've seen you ONCE on the fourms, and never on the discord.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2018 1:51 am
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer

Just because there is a puzzle doesn't mean you are the perfect piece to solve the jigsaw.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2018 1:59 am
Jono reacted
Justin_
(@justinedits)
Eminent Member

Ok so, you clearly didn't read the rules when applying.

To apply there are requirements:
1. Be well known by Staff & Community.
2. Clean record, no bans or major conflicts with staff or community.
3. Good reputation, so you can't be hated by the community or staff.

And then when applying they did recommend you using a template because a lot of applications are pretty dull 1 paragraph applications.
I recommend checking out the template.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/10/2018 8:36 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

"I am also an experience Staff member that knows how to maintain several servers. I am currently Head Mod of BleedingOut servers which is a very successful."

You ain´t shit boy. If that server was sucessful you would work your ass off there and not apply here. Btw never heard of those servers so it must be trash. YOu have no idea what it takes to have a successful community and will never get that feeling, i can assure you as your attitude is trash aswell as your application. Flaming staff in your app doesn´t help you become staff yourself, any idiot with atleast 2 braincells knows that.

Sincerly,
Motherfucking Fisher

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2018 5:54 am
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

feels good to see you fisher 

This post was modified 5 years ago by Law
ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2018 3:35 pm