YungSchaff's Errand...

Notifications
Clear all

YungSchaff's Errand Service Application

PhantomTheThird
(@phantomthethird)

Hello,i would like to apply for Shop #11 located in Dunkertown on Chernarus

I would like to run an errand service where people can place in orders they are too busy to do themselves,such as find materials,guns.Or other stuff like go on a loot run,or recover a vehicle for them.

I think i would be a good shop owner because i try to be very active,i am friendly to people and i usually am on time when i do something.And my idea isnt very popular,which is why i think it would be cool if we had this kind of service in Dunkertown

Thank you.

Topic starter Posted : 22/02/2019 5:32 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

I like where you're coming from but why would you need a shop for such a purpose? This errand service can simply be done via world chat and by the contrast of trust among 2 peers. Also if you're gonna do such a thing won't you be in the field more than often thus leaving your shop practically vacant?

Idk i really don't think you shouldn't be getting a shop for such a purpose my opinion tho

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/02/2019 11:27 am
PhantomTheThird
(@phantomthethird)

I always could do that,but i would need a shop because the items i collect would have to be stored somewhere,and if they dont pick it up in time it would be pointless keeping it on me.Plus,if a customer does not pick their order up i would sell it for a far cheaper price at my store,kind of like an auction.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/02/2019 2:50 am
PhantomTheThird
(@phantomthethird)

I always could do that,but i would need a shop because the items i collect would have to be stored somewhere,and if they dont pick it up in time it would be pointless keeping it on me.Plus,if a customer does not pick their order up i would sell it for a far cheaper price at my store,kind of like an auction.

ReplyQuote
PhantomTheThird
(@phantomthethird)

ReplyQuote
Share: