The Apocalypse Conv...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] The Apocalypse Convenience Store

Bruce
(@bruce)

It must be very rough being a Survivor, eh? Well, this Store might make it easier. Unlike most of the stores, is this shop purely based on everyday Tools, that make life easier. I am planning on selling things like Blowtorches, Food, perhaps Stealy Wheelies and many more things. Attachments and clothing. Which spot do I choose and why? I pick #16. It's a 1x2 room, which should be very fitting for my plans. A few plaques and one high Tier crate will be needed. It's important to display the rare and expensive items, while the others, like a tire, should be something very basic and has to be there, because that's part of what makes it a Convenience Store.

My mission is to aid people when needed and make a small fortune. I want to support people to have a easier start. That's what I would use most of the money on. Everyone should have the right to have balanced Prices, so it's either free, for newbies or very unfortunate people, or Costs a set amount of money. I will be making a list if you took this into consideration. I'm well Aware that there are shops similar to this one. That's why I came up with that mission topic, to be slightly more unique. And hey, I think it wouldn't be a bad thing for more than one Convenience Store to exist. Especially because I'm online at times many aren't.

Anyway. I hope you consider my App. I'm looking Forward to anyone answering this app.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117277054/ - Steam

Bruce#2875 - Discord

This topic was modified 5 years ago by Bruce
Topic starter Posted : 16/05/2019 9:51 pm
Bruce
(@bruce)

I forgot to mention. This will obviously be in Dunker Town. Chernarus xd

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/05/2019 10:04 pm
Bruce
(@bruce)

Waaaiiii--… So am I approved?