Notifications
Clear all

Stalker's Shop #13

sadam el housein
(@just-a-scrub)
Eminent Member

have you ever thought about a store that is cheap and affordable? Well fear not! Stalkers kit's n guns shop is here for you! Selling high quality guns, gas masks and filters etc, etc... for reasonable price beginning from 500 to maximum 10k!

I think i can own a store because i have enough experience with RP and stores and good reputation with player's

PRICES for sets of  unmodded kits: Riot set 450 (no gas mask is included)

•                                               Chernobyl set  500 (gas mask filters not included) 
  •                                               military set 750 (gas mask filters:4 no op guns)
  •                                   Ranger set 1k (night-vision and guns might be included)
  • Spec ops set 2k *due to it's rarity* (night-vision and guns including gas mask and filters: 10-12)
  • Sniper or Ghilie set(night vision and a Grizzly with custom scopes and attachments must be included *only if had them*)

Modded sets: *coming soon when the shop is applied and accepted,it will be great in the near future i hope*

guns: You have a great option to have guns that is cheap! And all variants of guns is in your hands from the deadly silent and until the negotiator sadly it's so expensive!

I have read the rules and i will do my best to accompany with the rules in my brand new shop            

Steam profile url: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198391602134/                                

Topic starter Posted : 01/06/2019 9:52 pm
sadam el housein
(@just-a-scrub)
Eminent Member

I hOpE tHe AdMiNs CaN SeE ThIs

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/06/2019 9:53 pm
sadam el housein
(@just-a-scrub)
Eminent Member

That would be cool 😂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/06/2019 11:11 pm
sadam el housein
(@just-a-scrub)
Eminent Member

That would be cool 😂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/06/2019 11:11 pm
jerome
(@jerome)

how long did it take for you to get accepted

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2019 9:42 am
sadam el housein
(@just-a-scrub)
Eminent Member

long time man a long time but it worth it

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/06/2019 9:52 am
jerome
(@jerome)

I agree thx but I wish they had a discord application istaid it would be a lot quicker

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2019 12:56 am
sadam el housein
(@just-a-scrub)
Eminent Member

Still didn't got Accepted ;-;

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/06/2019 2:55 pm
Share: