Shop application fo...

Notifications
Clear all

Shop application for a Seafood bar

Sergei
(@sergei)

Hello it's me the friendly fisherman (Sergei). I would like to apply for a shop so here is my application:

What server you'd like a shop on (and the name of the safezone if there are multiple)

ChernarusRP-Kingstown

-Shop number on that server

-Why you think you would be a good shop owner

As some people know i am the friendly fisherman and i've sold a lot of things to random people. So that means i am in no way a rookie Shop Keeper/Owner. I would really love to have a secure place to sell my goods and make people happy. I am also a very friendly person as my name suggests so i might give out some fish from time to time. I own a small place where I sell and give out fish where there is also a camp fire if people want to cook the fish (as you should). Also if there are military groups that go against the militia I would gladly donate food to keep them going until they run out of food. Oh and I forgot to say that I sell them for pretty cheap (the fish).

-What theme you'd like your shop to be

Seafood bar and i might sell some fishing and diving gear.

-Make sure you have read and understand the shop rules

Yes I have.

-A link to your Steam profile

http://steamcommunity.com/id/D123CV23/

Topic starter Posted : 22/11/2019 1:07 pm
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

You’ve posted two shop apps in the past hour, might want to take one of them down and stick with your best one. But solely a fishing/diving shop would be sweet! Maybe take people on scuba trips as a guide and sell fishing rods which are in high demand, I personally think this app has a good chance. Hope you get your shop and best of luck!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2019 2:05 pm
Share: