Notifications
Clear all

Shop 13

sadam el housein
(@just-a-scrub)
Eminent Member

have you ever thought about a store that sell stuff that  is cheap and affordable? well my shop is here for you! Selling high quality guns, modded/unmodded  gas masks and filters and lot more! for reasonable price beginning from 200 to maximum 10k!

i can own a store because i have enough experience with RP and stores and good reputation with player's and active the whole time which let me actually having time to work on my shop in summer and now

now the PRICES for some sets of  unmodded kits:

Riot set 450 (no gas mask is included)

•                                               survivor set set  500 (gas mask filters not included) 
  •                                               military set 750 (gas mask filters:4 no op guns)
  •                                   Ranger set 1k (night-vision and guns might be included)
  • Spec ops set 2k *due to it's rarity* (night-vision and guns including gas mask and filters: 10-12)
  • Sniper or Ghilie set(night vision and a Grizzly with custom scopes and attachments must be included *only if had them*)

Modded sets:

Kit gg 750

Navy seal 450

flecteran set: 250

guns: AK-47/ M4A4/negotiator/ hk MP5 for 400 and lot's more! Silenced pistols and deagles be sold at equal price for 300 and 200

I have read the rules and terms for my shop 

Chernarus LN+

Steam profile url:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198391602134/

Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2019 9:41 am
sadam el housein
(@just-a-scrub)
Eminent Member

please admin read this topic

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2019 9:41 am
Share: