Neers Shop applicat...

Notifications
Clear all

Neers Shop application!

T1OIX
(@t1oix)
Trusted Member Customer

-What server you'd like a shop on (and the name of the safezone if there are mulitple)

ChernarusRP
-Shop number on that server: No#5

A Resourse Shop|

-Why you think you would be a good shop owner: due to my talking skills/my communcational skills and my presuveriance./ i am also a decent fellow that can always maintance a fresh supply of whatever im selling. i am not a lazy person ingeneral and i have some old experience in having shops if ur asking what happend to me and my old shops its that 1 Nutman Literally nuked the safezone and the other  got decayed from the staff that built it, Overall i never got a single application for my shop denied, aswell as i do tend to make Reasonable deals instead of me just doing /kits to lets say make a clothing shop and such i actually take the time to get airdrops/Cloths/event stuff to sell, But in general  im a pretty decent fellow

Y
-Make sure you have read and understand the shop rules: I have already red them multiple times!

-A link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199090193055

Topic starter Posted : 01/01/2022 7:19 pm
ToasterDude_
(@toasterdude_)

approved,talk to me when you see me ingame.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2022 5:31 pm
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

U still play cherno?!?! Hi btw 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/01/2022 9:37 pm
Incel cat
(@abady-2)
Estimable Member

neer is a weeb

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2022 9:13 am
Smiley
(@smiley)
Eminent Member Customer

The last shop application for Cherno in 3 months, this server has truly hit the rock bottom 😭 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2022 4:50 pm
Share: