My application for ...

Notifications
Clear all

My application for a Shop

milorad3
(@milorad3)
New Member Customer
  1. -What server you'd like a shop on (and the name of the safezone if there are mulitple). I want apply for a shop on the Chernaus Ln server.
  2. -Shop number on that server. The shop i want to claim is number #03 at the Dunkertown safezone.
  3. -Why you think you would be a good shop owner. I was shop owner on many servers,im good with people and i love to have a shop.Because im like active whole day and now is summer holiday and i will be more active also i have a loot of stuff and i want to sell that to players.Also shop in safezone is perfect for me cause they cant raid my shop and i dont need to worry.Also as i say i rly enjoy to traid or get paying from players.
  4. -Make sure you have read and understand the shop rules.I understand shop rules and i will do my best to respect these roles and stay within the guidelines of the rules.
  5. -A link to your Steam profile.  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198257780455/
Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2018 4:05 am
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Sorry, this was a possible candidate for an application up until you told me you wanted to use the shop as base storage. I'm afraid i cannot allow you to do this. Also you did not supply a sufficient argument with what you'd be selling and you're grammar was poor. Denied. sorry

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2018 5:51 pm
Share: