i want to own a tec...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] i want to own a tech store (cole is getting tired of me at this point...)

hjalmar0455
(@hjalmar0455)

Hello Cole, im back... again. I´ve grown quite a bit of respect for you. every day you read a bunch of requests. must be torture! well.. here´s Another one  xD

this is my third request of owning a retail, so i understand your pain Cole. 

i want to have this store on the chernarus server in the dunkertown (i´ll take any shop! i actually tried to join and check what shops are not taken but the server were full)

i have read the shop rules multiple times and i will do my best to follow them and i agree with them.

heres the long part: 

I want to own a store, becouse i really like interacting and trading in unturned. its hard to get in becouse all the main ideas has already been taken. so now you need to come up with something unique. So im thinking of making a "Tech" store. i will sell anything that has something to do with Tech, stuff like: walkie talkies, stereos, tv´s, computers and monitors, nightvision, and all other stuff that has to do with Tech. i really Think this is gonna sell becouse its a wide area it goes from walkie talkie to furniture like tv´s and stereos.   PLS ACCEPT IM GETTING DESPERATE!

STEAM ID:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198238531200/

if you dont accept mr cole pls tell me why!

Topic starter Posted : 07/11/2018 4:56 pm
hjalmar0455
(@hjalmar0455)

cole will have a comment below this one.

|

V

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/11/2018 8:35 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

Accepted

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2018 10:40 pm
hjalmar0455 reacted