Notifications
Clear all

Rules

Page 2 / 2
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: Timothy Carmo

I like keeping my character it's a bit sucky to write a nice well formed background story to then just use another char you didn't even use to apply to join the whitelisted...

why so?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2017 11:59 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer
Posted by: MrRawr

Posted by: Timothy Carmo

I like keeping my character it's a bit sucky to write a nice well formed background story to then just use another char you didn't even use to apply to join the whitelisted...

why so?

If people actually have properly roleplayed before they would know that on quite some servers you also have to apply a goal for your character. So people that actually come from those server have a story in mind they want to accomplish, a goal etc. So if you cannot do that, it's a bit of a bummer, same for me, I do not wish to have my character die just yet, since I have something in mind for him.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2017 2:05 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

alright, thanks for clarifying

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2017 4:42 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

say you are raiding a base which is currently live (people in it) and they log out during a raid can you still raid it or not

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2017 9:01 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member
Posted by: derpyminer123

say you are raiding a base which is currently live (people in it) and they log out during a raid can you still raid it or not

Not the place for this question, but yes you can. If there was a raid going on and they log off that's just combat logging so all they are doing is for-fitting the chance to keep their items safe.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2017 3:31 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Nylex

yeah, regarding death its totally up to the player. If you wana make a new character go ahead, if you wana keep the current character with current knowledge that's fine too (it'd be hard to keep considering your characters knowledge anyway). All I'd say is returning back to the place you died to get revenge or something wouldn't be very RP-like, it'd also ruin the experience for the players who killed you. 

apart from that its totally up to you:)

When you die and you wanted to change character should we like apply again? so that the others can see your character background etc etc or you just continue playing and tell them about yourself when you meet them in game.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2017 1:13 pm
Titch
(@titch)
Eminent Member Customer

I think an idea would be another place on the forums for new characters rather then apps. It could cut out spam of people dying over and over once the servers back up and save us from doing the rest of the app.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2017 4:27 pm
Nomas
(@nomas)
Eminent Member

If I wanted to start with a new character how should I deal with that :
1-re-apply
2-just do it
3-contact a staff member?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/02/2018 9:59 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Contacting a staff member, preferably Fisher or I is what you should do.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/02/2018 2:59 pm
Nomas
(@nomas)
Eminent Member

ok thanks alot

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/02/2018 7:43 am
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

Even though I'm not whitelisted, from reading the rules. It sounds fun, most unturned servers are just PvP servers instead of realistic rp :/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2018 12:26 pm
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

Same here :/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2018 4:58 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer