Servers down?

Notifications
Clear all

Servers down?

Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Just logged in unturned today and went to my history and couldn't find any of the servers. I ready to check the bottom and everything was at "Any". I then went to connect and typed in the IP and PORT and said: "Failed to find a server". Please help....

-Velocity

Topic starter Posted : 16/09/2017 12:47 pm
WhiteRabbit
(@whiterabbit)
Active Member Customer

Yeah, all the servers are down for no real reason I can see. Nylex isn't on the Discord (he was for like 2 hours, then went off) and the moderators are saying the servers are going to be back on when he 'wakes up' honestly, completely crap in that aspect. A community as large as this shouldn't reply on a singular persons connection for every single server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2017 1:27 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: WhiteRabbit

Yeah, all the servers are down for no real reason I can see. Nylex isn't on the Discord (he was for like 2 hours, then went off) and the moderators are saying the servers are going to be back on when he 'wakes up' honestly, completely crap in that aspect. A community as large as this shouldn't reply on a singular persons connection for every single server.

Then who should it rely on?

The servers barely go down (1/mo max.) - we're sorry for the inconvenience. It usually occurs whenever payment has to go through or Unturned updates.

They'll be back whenever the Founder & Owner, Nylex, boots them up. Until then, hang tight.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2017 1:40 pm
crazy bob reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

My wifi was down today and couldn't get on to see the status of the servers. I could've asked someone like D4 to log on but I knew my net was going to be fixed so I saw no real point. Just unlucky timing that the machine renewed right after my net went down. Apologies for the inconvenience.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2017 5:28 am
Share: