Planned Events

Notifications
Clear all

Planned Events

Page 2 / 2
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I could get a custom plugin made for us, so we can have things like hordes and other game related events. As for player/staff made events, I'm open to ideas. I think this would be really cool for if we got a life RP server going.

I'm currently away for a week, then when I get back I'll be busy with a video. So in around 2-3 weeks I'd be down to get all these events going. 

In the meantime feel free to leave suggestions and have discussions so we can get a decent list of events going:D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 3:56 pm
DanielTheDealer
(@danielthedealer)
Active Member Customer

What about a market, or festival? What if you build alot of small tents? Where you can sell and trade everything? it could be a weekly event. That would bring out some folks, who dont have a shop, and it gives everybody a fair chance to trade within a safezone. There could og course be added like competions, where you have to build the most practical vehicle with a limited amount of things. 

I think if theres going to be an event, then it should be something everybody can participate in. From new players to the more skilled ones.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/07/2017 6:41 am
gsop reacted
gsop
 gsop
(@gsop)
Trusted Member
Posted by: DanielTheDealer

What about a market, or festival? What if you build alot of small tents? Where you can sell and trade everything? it could be a weekly event. That would bring out some folks, who dont have a shop, and it gives everybody a fair chance to trade within a safezone. There could og course be added like competions, where you have to build the most practical vehicle with a limited amount of things. 

I think if theres going to be an event, then it should be something everybody can participate in. From new players to the more skilled ones.

I love the idea of a weekly market! Everyone could bring their best wares and finds, and sell them at stands

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/07/2017 12:46 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

the market thing could be more of a player run thingy, inside a playermade 'safezone'

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/07/2017 9:15 am
gsop
 gsop
(@gsop)
Trusted Member
Posted by: MrRawr

the market thing could be more of a player run thingy, inside a playermade 'safezone'

Sure, but arranging official times for it would be great, otherwise there wouldn't be much point in going there just to make quick trades. It should be a big thing where everyone walks around and sells stuff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/07/2017 6:06 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: