Was KOS once,

Notifications
Clear all

Was KOS once,

the_god_of_HA
(@the_god_of_ha)
New Member Customer

i was at Zelenogorsk,  A guy named SirGoldenPants, was stuck in a cave, he sent a tpa request to me and i said why and "he said he was stuck", I trusted him and tpa to me and his group tpa to him, he had green goblin Armour on, my friend Jackattack046 went to a building close and went in one of SirGoldenPants's friend's shot him and came out and said drop all of your stuff and surrender, then shot me and my remaining group, it wasn't a KOS till i asked, can i have my stuff back and sent a tpa to Golden he accepted it, and droped nothing and pulled out a weapon provited by mod's, it was the chainsaw and sledgehammer, and killed me with nothing to say and that was a KOS, witness's : Jackattack046, Nightfall,            if you need Video proof, just insteed ask the witness's and on discord! 

Topic starter Posted : 22/04/2018 1:23 am
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

Hello, this is a well detailed KOS report but missing a few things, you will need the steam username or id of the guy (could just change his unturned name) and you will need to have a staff member talk to the witnesses, and you said something about video proof, if you have some give it to the staff. Good luck!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/04/2018 2:50 am
PFQ reacted
the_god_of_HA
(@the_god_of_ha)
New Member Customer

OK, i will do the thing's that i need to do, it's just not right to KOS

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/04/2018 4:32 pm
the_god_of_HA
(@the_god_of_ha)
New Member Customer

yet the witnesses steam id's are the one's i gave to you and same for SirGoldenPants, Jackattack046, Nightfall,  so can you explain a little about which id's 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/04/2018 4:39 pm
the_god_of_HA
(@the_god_of_ha)
New Member Customer

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198219502076

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/04/2018 5:23 pm
Share: