Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] KOS near ship

Johnf_heart
(@johnf_heart)
Active Member Customer

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198355132095

https://youtu.be/Ux7dKm49H3Q

The part where is happens is at the end. I do not have the proper skills to edit the video, but the vid will show my inv, along with the helicopters just incase. I do apologies for the length.

Topic starter Posted : 07/09/2018 2:17 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

'the boat is our ship'....nice excuse for KOS.

I will deal with this when I get home tonight.

Posted : 07/09/2018 2:16 pm
Scorpion...3 reacted
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Sorry to disturb, but I would say the people that shot you John didn't do anything wrong there. 

The ship had all the doors on place and the base was active. They most likely took it as a threat and even warned you a few times to back off and not to land on the ship in the chat. It doesn't need to be a raid that the base owners can kill you, it's enough that they have warned you to leave and you are on their "property" without their permission.

Posted : 07/09/2018 8:09 pm
Scorpion...3
(@scorpion-3)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: DaymBlock

Sorry to disturb, but I would say the people that shot you John didn't do anything wrong there. 

The ship had all the doors on place and the base was active. They most likely took it as a threat and even warned you a few times to back off and not to land on the ship in the chat. It doesn't need to be a raid that the base owners can kill you, it's enough that they have warned you to leave and you are on their "property" without their permission.

There was no actual reason to fire upon someone who just landed their helicopter on the land near the ship, he obviously didn't come there to raid nor did it seem he knew it was someone's base in my eyes this was a clear as day kos and then they used the "my base was close" to justify it. But eh I'm not staff so not my decision.

This post was modified 6 years ago by Scorpion...3
Posted : 07/09/2018 8:46 pm
Hanz
 Hanz
(@hanz)
Active Member Customer

John, I am in the wrong here. I’m not going to sugarcoat what I did was right, I would like to share my thoughts to attempt to bring my side. SurpriseHK or other people raid us each and everyday, when I see some one in a Orca with Ghillie and with gear I get scared. When some one jumps from the Orca I get even more scared. I am in the wrong and I don’t expect to be forgiven. But, I would like to ask, take my story at face value, getting raided everyday, then seeing people with a good amount of gear jumps from a helicopter onto your base. What would you do? Wait and possibly be killed in a base raid or open fire, protecting your property. I let one of the people I shot get his loot back as a sign of forgiveness. Like I said I do not expect to be forgiven. I am deeply sorry for everything I’ve done. 

-Hanz

Posted : 09/09/2018 9:50 pm
Ben Markson
(@ben-markson)
Eminent Member Customer

Aye please forgive my man Hanz he did wrong he won't do it again ill make sure of it

Posted : 09/09/2018 10:19 pm
Johnf_heart
(@johnf_heart)
Active Member Customer

My boy didn't get his gear back. So I'm not to sure about that. Plus future reference actually warn someone say hey this is a base stay away. the only thing you said and I quote "Who is the Orca" that's all you said. We didn't think you were talking about us due to the fact we saw 2 other orcas. So fault on you. and IDC how many times you were raided. It doesn't justify you shooting immediately. Hell you could've done warning shots, but no it was directly to kill. plus you saw my man jump off if we were raiding we would've stayed on. SO once again fault on you. Then finally we tried explaining and you still shot us AGAIN. Finally I want you to think like this. even if your house was robbed multiple times irl. would you shoot the next fucker who knocks on your damn door? No! cause that's fucking retarted. If your that afraid you need to back off of being a attacker.

Topic starter Posted : 10/09/2018 12:33 am
Hanz
 Hanz
(@hanz)
Active Member Customer

I did fire a warning shot, you say “Was that you?” You don’t move so I fire again. 

Posted : 10/09/2018 12:54 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

Thanks for the report, subject is banned permanently now.

Regards, Fisher

Posted : 10/09/2018 1:01 am
Johnf_heart
(@johnf_heart)
Active Member Customer

The shots we heard hit us. so that's not a warning shot. we took cover cause we thought we were gonna be shot more. were not gonna run out in the open.

Topic starter Posted : 10/09/2018 1:02 am
Share: