ANOTHER KOS BY FIN

Notifications
Clear all

ANOTHER KOS BY FIN

Page 1 / 3
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)
Estimable Member Customer

This fucking bastard has kosed me again! He always gets away with it because hes friends with all the admins

this cunt does not deserve to be on the server. I've lost so much shit before of this prick! 

i was flying in my copter and started to lag like fuck, fearing crash I jumped out because I DID NOT WANT TO LOSE MY ITEMS THEN THIS BULLY COMES ALONG

I DEMAND ACTION ON THIS OFFENSE! HE'S GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT MANY TIMES NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198182394154  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBpQSjKAZ5E&feature=youtu.be

LETS SEE WHAT EXCUSE THIS GUYS GUNNA COME UP WITH THIS TIME

Topic starter Posted : 20/11/2017 7:35 pm
Lil Uzi Vert
(@lil-uzi-vert)
Trusted Member Customer

Its so annoying when people try and manipulate clips to make it look like we just fucking kosed here is my context. If you watch the video he accept his friend in the sky about 50 feet before where the big fight was taking place which just shows that he know people are up ahead. he then proceeds to say he was afraid of crashing, he was like 30 feet above trees he just had to hold double but he wanted to rob/fight who he saw so he tried to land and since there was 10fps because of the huge fight and loot on the ground he couldnt land well and once he did, he pulled out his shotgun and ran right two us. Know i am the guy in the zube who ran by him because i didn't know whether he was in the fight, but as you heard when he landed there were alot of shots and he ran over to us with a shotgun knowing there were shots. Fin saw him though he was one of the guys from the group because he just flew in with a gyro right to our location and so fin shot him. Fin would have given his loot back and it would have been no big deal but we died aswell because it was a huge fight a there was 10 fps so we couldnt  give it back anyway. Its hard to tell when you fighting a big group whether the dude is in the group or not when he just lands runs at you with a shotgun and if you dont shoot him and he happend to be on there team you just lost all your shit. He didnt have anything good we would have given it back but we died and lost our all shit anyway. So def not kos 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/11/2017 7:43 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Howdy, please keep in mind, this entire time playing i was running on 1-3 frames.

Me and my friend were running from hero traders to NW, meanwhile we see some guys next to a base and we decide to raid them as normal human beings. after we finish raiding them (at this time the frames were fine) 3 guys come storming in with pkp's greengob qbu's you name it and wreck me from a distance. assuming this is a counter raid, we take action. we kill two guys leaving one left who is currently remaining hidden. out of nowhere, my friend points out a helicopter coming straight towards me. i thought this was the remaining person. my friend, who's games had frozen because of the lag, couldn't do nothing so he just stood this in fear. i managed to barely turn a corner and because we were still in action i popped his head of... it was my mistake to think he was one of them but he should of been aware by the shots at the beginning that there was a shoot of. thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/11/2017 7:45 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)

You guys will literally say anything to avoid the reprocussions of your accident? I was fucking flying my helicopter, lag started, as you can see i was VERY close to crashing, So I  hoped out? I ran towards you? My game was fucking PAUSED as i was about to leave when you killed me? How the fuck have i been aggressive in any situation. I got my shotgun out incase the guy YOU ALSO KILLED tried anything.

You literally take the fucking piss mate. 

Fuck you

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/11/2017 8:07 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)
Posted by: MrStealYoGirl

You guys will literally say anything to avoid the reprocussions of your accident? I was fucking flying my helicopter, lag started, as you can see i was VERY close to crashing, So I  hoped out? I ran towards you? My game was fucking PAUSED as i was about to leave when you killed me? How the fuck have i been aggressive in any situation. I got my shotgun out incase the guy YOU ALSO KILLED tried anything.

You literally take the fucking piss mate. 

Fuck you

you walked into a fight what did you expect?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/11/2017 8:14 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)

Bullshit. Have you got a video of the fight?

Secondly, I was nto 30 feet above the trees. I was upside down half way between the trees and the ground. NOT WANTING TO LOSE SHIT i jumped out of my copter.

"you walked into a fight what did you expect?" 

This is not a good enough excuse for a KoS. 

HE ALSO DID NOT RETURN ANY ITEMS AND LOGGED SOON AFTER.

Reasons why this guy should be banned

-He always gets away with things because he's friends with the admins

-He's done this stupid bullshit offenses and lied his way out of it before

-Its not just me he KoSed. There's 2 KoSes on video in this clip

-He always lies out of it. Never complies, not even an APOLOGY. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/11/2017 8:20 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Secondly, I was nto 30 feet above the trees. I was upside down half way between the trees and the ground. NOT WANTING TO LOSE SHIT i jumped out of my copter.

You can hear shots at the begining, also why did you tp your friend in??? also i logged because my game couldnt handle the lag, after that i was a little bit pissed of as you would expect lol. It was a fight we were fighting EL Chapo  snitzel and there friend whos name i didn't catch but if you ask them they can confirm it, lil uzi vert happened to be there aswell

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/11/2017 8:49 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)

I teleported my friend because he was at coast and he wanted a teleport further inland. Secondly, lets stop getting other people involved. The only people this concerns are me you and video. Now.  Secondly, you still HAVEN'T SAID FUCKING SORRY BECAUSE YOU DID WHAT YOU DID ON PURPOSE. You chat so much shit. Hopefully a moderatorer replies in quick time

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/11/2017 9:01 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

I teleported my friend because he was at coast and he wanted a teleport further inland. Secondly, lets stop getting other people involved. The only people this concerns are me you and video. Now.  Secondly, you still HAVEN'T SAID FUCKING SORRY BECAUSE YOU DID WHAT YOU DID ON PURPOSE. You chat so much shit. Hopefully a moderatorer replies in quick time

please, lower on down the swear words... I am not bringing people in to this mess you call kos. im just giving witnesses as a form of evidence to back my side up

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/11/2017 9:08 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Also lets note down that this player has only played for nearly a week and he is already a villian with nearly -600 reputation... my word

Also, on my screen you run up to me with a aa-12 (shotgun) which could easily 1 hit me should i be scared? most likely.. but lets forget that and focus on the fact that, and i must say this enough times, you land mid way through a battle! what do you expect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/11/2017 9:10 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)
Posted by: Fin Richards

Also lets note down that this player has only played for nearly a week and he is already a villian with nearly -600 reputation... my word

You chat SO much shit. Yeah, so, and only ONE KoS report has been filed against me, what was a robbery, where my microphone was switched off and I didn't realize. In the two weeks I've played, this is the second time I've had to file one against you. No I will not tone down my swear words, as what you say are COMPLETE lies

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/11/2017 9:18 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

First of MrSteal, this is THE LAST FUCKING TIME i will tell you to fix ur wordchoice! Secondly, stop making up shit like "Hes friends with the admins Q:Q hes got special snowflake status WAH WAH" because its not true, we have the same relationship with everyone, unless ur a disrespectful kid who throws accusations around and damages the name of the staff.

Whatever i ask myself how much loot there must have been to go on 3 FPS o.o anyway, actions will be taken this time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/11/2017 9:24 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)

[img] [/img]

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/11/2017 9:33 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

ACTUALLY. Fisher may think Fin deserves punishment but in my opinion he does not. Not only have you been overly rude, but flying over a firefight and dropping out is perfect grounds for you to get killed. Do you think both sides stop shooting whenever a civilian or innocent is in the area? If you're afraid of being shot are you going to take any chances? Most likely not, it's your fault for dropping into a firefight and you got ample punishment for it. You also have to consider what KOS is. It stands for "Kill on sight", which is generally unallowed whenever just seeing a random person. However, in the context of the situation at hand KOS was already out the window, two sides were already fighting. Anyone not on Fin's side, is an enemy. You were in perfect grounds for KOS there since he didn't know you and he was already fighting, you could've been an enemy for all he knew, and he wasn't going to wait to find out. Fin's ban in my opinion was undeserving but I understand if the staff feels otherwise. These are just my personal opinions on the matter.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2017 12:28 am
Lil Uzi Vert
(@lil-uzi-vert)
Trusted Member Customer

thanks potion, also the fps lag is due to the mods it doesnt even have to be that much gear if you have an few modded guns on you and you die i go from 120 fps to 15-30 its really not a good time atm, but they are trying to fix it. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2017 2:47 am
Page 1 / 3
Share: