Notifications
Clear all

Has anybody???

Johnie02
(@johnie02)

We hear about the different uses of marijuana all the time these days. I have a live-in partner for almost 2 years now. He is a tattoo artist and he uses marijuana on a daily basis. From it being used for medicinal purposes to merely getting you stoned, its uses are pretty varied, generally depending on how you are consuming cannabis and what bud you’re consuming. While its medical value can pretty much be proven, there is one proposed use that can’t really be measured by any test or experiment, well at least not beyond reasonable doubt. This is of course marijuana being used as a creative stimulant. I came across this article www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/blogs/marijuana-news/in-search-of-a-stoners-paradise that using marijuana give him more creativity and passion for his work. I am very happy that i met John and we live together. We are perfectly happy and i am pregnant for 2 months now. Has anybody had the same situation as me?

Topic starter Posted : 29/08/2018 3:53 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

I've read a few articles on drugs being used as creative stimulants, Marijuana too. I knew a guy who used small but somewhat 'effective' doses of novocain to help him paint, don't know where/who he is now but I hope he's doing okay. Yeah, I agree that marijuana could be used as a creative stimulant let alone that seen in fiction. Congrats on the baby.

it's nice to see someone bring up topics in off topic again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/08/2018 10:18 am
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

Interesting little topic you got there, and I can't say that I'm not going through the same situation as you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2018 1:34 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

If you look in the past of great creative minds, scientists, painters, actors etc. It's not specifically linked to any drug. DaVinci for example had an Opium addiction, while most known artists around the 80 we're mostly fucked with cocaine and heavy drinking. Aside from several examples, you have an equal example of folks that are sober. However there's one shared factor, creative minds of the past and present do have some odd beviours, physical or mental. Like easy to get addicted, strange fetishes, total exclusion etc.

Stimulants in any form can either pull you over a border that you've been hitting or bring up ideas. That doesn't mean that it both applies to everyone nor that it's necessary or gives you an edge compared to others.

> I'm a painter/artist/graphic designer, I smoke pot from time to time, drink and smoke.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2018 11:12 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

I dont think drugs make you creative...I think creative people are drawn to drugs...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/09/2018 11:57 am
Share: