Whitelisted discuss...

Notifications
Clear all

Whitelisted discussion, suggestions, feedback, anything!

Page 2 / 3
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

Yusssss, I've played TespyRP, it's very nice and detailed. I think it'll fit perfectly with the lifeRP.

Also, I can help out if you want? I've been on many of the LifeRP servers before and know what to do. You never know, I might apply for staff for it too, and make it so it's basically like real life. 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2017 11:43 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

I do think gun durability will be better, it adds sort of a realistic feel to it as guns do tend to jam or break down. It's not really hard, I mean, all you need to do is carry around a melee with scrap and a blowtorch.

Another thing, I think you should get rid of the derpy modded kits and replace them so they'll fit with the map. Like, the vehicke kit that gives you a Quad, should give you a modded motorcycle for the whitelist. Maybe instead of green goblin and deadpool, you could put apocalyptic items and replace the normal kits for the regular servers to kits that make sense in a realistic post apocalyptic world.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2017 11:47 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: TheRagingLemon

I do think gun durability will be better, it adds sort of a realistic feel to it as guns do tend to jam or break down. It's not really hard, I mean, all you need to do is carry around a melee with scrap and a blowtorch.

Another thing, I think you should get rid of the derpy modded kits and replace them so they'll fit with the map. Like, the vehicke kit that gives you a Quad, should give you a modded motorcycle for the whitelist. Maybe instead of green goblin and deadpool, you could put apocalyptic items and replace the normal kits for the regular servers to kits that make sense in a realistic post apocalyptic world.

No such thing as kits on WL.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/09/2017 2:29 am
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: TheRagingLemon

No such thing as kits on WL.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/09/2017 2:29 am
Dolan
(@dolan)

If anything the durability makes it less realistic. Do you think an assault rifle would break after about 3 days of use?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2017 12:34 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)

Also maybe a map change? Don't get me wrong chernarus is an awesome map but it doesn't give a super apocalyptic feel. I think New Brunswick would be better for whitelist. It has crashed cars everywhere, dead body's , crashed carts at the super market and lots to explore.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2017 12:38 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

O P E N ? ? ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2017 10:58 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

Dolan, it doesn't break. It just does less damage over time. Also, @kolibob, yes, I thought there were kits previously on whitelist. I do agree with you dolan, I think you should change the map to brunswick, or overgrown 3+.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2017 10:58 pm
spycheeto1
(@spycheeto1)
Eminent Member

You should probably add a larger map so that it takes longer to explore. I already suggested adding the driftless a while back, which is an insane map, but it seems pretty outdated and the loot tables are a bit weird. But I saw another Insane sized map called Japan which looks really sweet. I played on it a bit and it is very large and it even has a snowy part of the map as well as a ton of hidden locations to explore. I think that Japan would be a cool map for the whitelisted server since it is very big and it could make Radios more useful and it could give different jobs such as transporting people across the whole map. Here's a trailer of the map tho, https://youtu.be/G-moiXU2y7o

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/09/2017 4:11 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: spycheeto1

You should probably add a larger map so that it takes longer to explore. I already suggested adding the driftless a while back, which is an insane map, but it seems pretty outdated and the loot tables are a bit weird. But I saw another Insane sized map called Japan which looks really sweet. I played on it a bit and it is very large and it even has a snowy part of the map as well as a ton of hidden locations to explore. I think that Japan would be a cool map for the whitelisted server since it is very big and it could make Radios more useful and it could give different jobs such as transporting people across the whole map. Here's a trailer of the map tho, https://youtu.be/G-moiXU2y7o

Map is really well made, looks good.

however insane sized map usually tears pc aparts, also it might be a bit tooooo big since when the servers were up we had an avg of only 5 ppl at any time, which is low.

However, worth consideration

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/09/2017 11:55 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

That map looks pretty cool actually, I'll definitely consider it!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/09/2017 5:48 pm
spycheeto1
(@spycheeto1)
Eminent Member

🙂 Also you should defiantly make the server hard mode because once everyone has a common enemy, death, then they will look past each other's differences and work together to survive. lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/09/2017 6:30 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Nylex

That map looks pretty cool actually, I'll definitely consider it!

I'm still highly suggesting that we use the "Lone Dark" map on hard mode with intense animal spawns (for bears, wolves, etc. to actually become a threat). It's a medium-sized map (technically) with good RP elements. Definitely worth a shot.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/09/2017 8:27 pm
spycheeto1
(@spycheeto1)
Eminent Member

Also nylex you should get rid of like all the mods since they sort of ruin realism. I mean like the only useful mod I see for RP is the flare gun mod but the other ones are super weird and messed up. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/09/2017 8:35 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)

I don't think it the size of the map that matters its the detail put into the map. Yes, Japan is a MASSIVE map but there's not much detail compared to a map like New Brunswick. New Brunswick isn't massive but it can still take some time to get from place to place 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 1:13 am
Page 2 / 3
Share: