In memory of CDF

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] In memory of CDF

Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

CDF members and in other words family members.

It has been an awesome run with everyone of you guys, even though there has been some bumps in the road we made it this far. Even though people got really mad to each others we sorted the fights every time.

I joined the CDF 8.11.2017 and that makes up 4 months of being a member in the clan. I honestly had the best times of Chernarus with CDF, before I joined CDF I had a clan called Lamburger which included TotoFin, Olterman and MrLucifer we started in Canada+ and when Canada died we moved on to Overgrown and then to Chernarus. 

Lamburger was one of the most known bandit groups in Chernarus at the time and we had been reported multiple times for rule breaking and our way's split up many times, because it was just a ticking clock when one of us would be banned, but we got back multiple times by a miracle.

One day Olterman got banned Permanently and not long after that TotoFin got banned as well, then it just was me and MrLucifer and we thought, "well what to do now" but we came to the decision we would not leave the servers. So our journey continued for month or two with pretty clean records, but then it started again we got reported multiple times and first it was my turn, I got permanently banned by Mr. Rawr's made report and as expected not long after that MrLucifer got banned as well.

All of us decided to leave Unturned alone and move on, well so we did and there wasn't a word heard about us for weeks. One day I decided that ill go play some Unturned once again and started searching for a RP server and really couldn't find any good ones. So I came back here and appealed my ban, after a while it got accepted by some miracle. At this time I was completely alone, MrLucifer, Olterman and TotoFin were long gone and playing other games.

Then this guy called Friendly Hitman, the same guy that helped Mr.Rawr get me banned weeks back came and messaged me in discord and we talked for a while and then he decided to ask me if I would be interested in joining a clan in Chernarus. First I thought that "fuck this guy, hes trying some bullshit." Well then I changed my mind for some reasons and joined the clan called Chernarus Defense Force.

So I got to know few members in the first days of the clan and one of them was Dansed and I got promoted in the clan as well, which I thought was kind of strange as he just got me banned weeks back and now he's giving me a trusted rank.

Weeks, months passed casually playing Chernarus and making CDF bigger and better. Now we are talking the start of 2018 and what happened to CDF. The few weeks of the new year were good for CDF but after that something hit us and our clan got more unactive suddenly.

There was only a few members on and we didn't do so good we did example in 2017, well that wasn't all of the troubles, our members started getting in trouble and we started getting comments that we KoS and well we had a player called Scorpion in the team and he really did not help our situation at all by shit posting all the time in the forums, but we still were standing by his side and helped him as we never leave FAMILY MEMBERS alone.

The days passed and our situation chilled a little bit, but our clan was still really unactive when it comes to playing Unturned and then staff members from Nylex's discord got in our discord and saw our conversations and days passed like that as well, then yesterday Dolan threw a bomb in CDF discord 

and AdazaHunt and Alex got banned from the clan for unknown reasons. That was offically the end of CDF 14.2.2018

I did not get banned from Chernarus and im still going to keep playing, but I don't how. Maybe my solo adventures continue, no idea.

For the final words I would like to thank some of the CDF members for awesome adventures and thank you for giving me a chance to let me know you better! Thank you goes to all of the CDF members : especially

Adazahunt, Dansed, Svenzeus, Gin and finally Scorpion.

Thank you

Topic starter Posted : 15/02/2018 3:46 pm
PFQ reacted
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

as much as i dislike scorpion and his toxic behaviour  i still have respect for you and hitman for being mature *salutes*

Posted : 15/02/2018 3:55 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

It was all my fault 

Posted : 15/02/2018 5:59 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

a sad story indeed 🙁 Sucks to see it ending badly, was a good group when it was. 

shame that a lot of members decided to not Defend anymore, and instead the opposite 

RIP- will be missed

Posted : 15/02/2018 6:40 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

Can i try to bring it back and make it actually Protects pepole ?

Posted : 15/02/2018 7:10 pm
Scorpion
(@scorpion-2)
Posted by: Nylex

a sad story indeed 🙁 Sucks to see it ending badly, was a good group when it was. 

shame that a lot of members decided to not Defend anymore, and instead the opposite 

RIP- will be missed

Will be missed?

Lmao your saying that about a team you destroyed and the rest of your staff Lmao

Posted : 16/02/2018 5:30 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: Scorpion

RIP- will be missed

Will be missed?

Lmao your saying that about a team you destroyed and the rest of your staff Lmao

huh, I destroyed hm? That's funny, I haven't been online in the past 4 days, I haven't been on Unturned in a while, I haven't even made any moves regarding the CDF but yet somehow I "destroyed" them. Or is this just another false allegation?  Before making claims, mate, at least back yourself up. Sick of getting blamed and ultimately punished for this crap. Why should I have to put up with a child spamming my forums and purposefully trying to ruin MY things for something I didn't even do? You've wasted my time enough. Go find another server, another network and actually get the fuck off my website this time.

Posted : 16/02/2018 2:45 pm
Scorpion12345
(@scorpion12345)
Posted by: Scorpion

RIP- will be missed

Will be missed?

huh, I destroyed hm? That's funny, I haven't been online in the past 4 days, I haven't been on Unturned in a while, I haven't even made any moves regarding the CDF but yet somehow I "destroyed" them. Or is this just another false allegation?  Before making claims, mate, at least back yourself up. Sick of getting blamed and ultimately punished for this crap. Why should I have to put up with a child spamming my forums and purposefully trying to ruin MY things for something I didn't even do? You've wasted my time enough. Go find another server, another network and actually get the fuck off my website this time.

I apologize for that if this was wrong but what I had heard from Dolan was that you gave them the Ok to disband the CDF

and can you stop banning me please : D

Posted : 16/02/2018 2:58 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

This is the third time you've apologized to me about something you've falsely accused me of. Doesn't that say anything about what type of person you are? As I said I'm finished wasting my time on you, the first time was fine and I forgave you, but it's just a joke now, everytime something happens to you, you come back to try and blame me for it with drastic actions. Stop creating new accounts and do as I've asked.

Posted : 16/02/2018 3:08 pm
Scorpion12345
(@scorpion12345)

This is the third time you've apologized to me about something you've falsely accused me of. Doesn't that say anything about what type of person you are? As I said I'm finished wasting my time on you, the first time was fine and I forgave you, but it's just a joke now, everytime something happens to you, you come back to try and blame me for it with drastic actions. Stop creating new accounts and do as I've asked.

None of this would of happened if it wasn't for your staff banning a whole team for no reason at all.

Posted : 16/02/2018 3:15 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: Scorpion12345

None of this would of happened if it wasn't for your staff banning a whole team for no reason at all.

so because a completely different person banned your friends, that's somehow my fault?! fuck off. 

Posted : 16/02/2018 3:16 pm
Scorpion12345
(@scorpion12345)
Posted by: Scorpion12345

so because a completely different person banned your friends, that's somehow my fault?! fuck off. 

Never said any of this was you!

As I said before Dolan told everyone in the CDF that you were the one who told them to ban us all I apologized for that false information and what I mean "None of this would of happened if it wasn't for your staff banning a whole team for no reason at all." was that none of these posts or threats would have been made if it wasn't for the Staff of your community.

Posted : 16/02/2018 3:23 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

What happened was I told Dolan to give y'all a week to disband. He did that, heard one person say "We ain't gonna disband." and banned everyone as a consequence. So it was completely at Dolan's discretion. Also, the staff don't always make group decisions, some of them are completely innocent here or other's are advocating for your side. But just in case you missed it. I gave the order for y'all to disband, Dolan was my instrument and a faulty one at that. Anyway I'm just going to lock this thread to prevent even more arguing, sorry that y'all got banned, it's not right.

Posted : 16/02/2018 6:25 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Posted by: Potion Flinga Queen

What happened was I told Dolan to give y'all a week to disband. He did that, heard one person say "We ain't gonna disband." and banned everyone as a consequence. So it was completely at Dolan's discretion. Also, the staff don't always make group decisions, some of them are completely innocent here or other's are advocating for your side. But just in case you missed it. I gave the order for y'all to disband, Dolan was my instrument and a faulty one at that. Anyway I'm just going to lock this thread to prevent even more arguing, sorry that y'all got banned, it's not right.

y'all

Posted : 17/02/2018 12:03 am
PFQ reacted
alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member
Posted by: Potion Flinga Queen

Still not locked :l  either way, it was fun until it lasted,am i right?

Posted : 18/02/2018 4:11 pm
PFQ reacted
Share: