Notifications
Clear all

The death of Friendly Hitman.

Page 1 / 2
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Based on true events in public Chernaurus 🙂

A few months ago in a town called Chernaurus, a guy named Adaza just came in out of nowhere, without further information Adaza didn't know anything about the town nor how things work ( it was my first 10 hours in-game ) he roamed the nearby towns on the shore with no clothing he searched every nearby house for clothing, food, and weaponry to defend himself against those zombies roaming the area.

After a few hours, Adaza found lots of gears such as clothing and military vests to avoid getting bitten or shot at by random bandits after gearing up he roamed the whole town simply looking for items for him to survive after he reached a nearby city called Elektro, he heard gunshots and that made him nervous simply he tried turning back but it was too late a guy chased him screaming at him, he had no idea what he said but after that he got shot in the chest and he was injured his chest is bleeding, blood dripping off one by one as the bandit came and took his stuff leaving a medkit to heal himself, after what happened Adaza got his wounds healed and stayed in a safe place for a while...

After a few days, he has started gearing again and after what happened he said to himself "I wanted to avenge myself" simply he ran out of the place and started gearing up until then he suddenly heard gunshots again, with his sniper QBU10 he went to the gunfight but at the end he got cornered by 2 men he didn't know what to do but suddenly one of them spoke saying "Do you need help?" as Adaza heard that he smiled like he had a spark of hope having friends in the town simply he said "Yes!" after that it is where the main story happened...

A few days have past when he met 2 new friends named Netigate ( Also known as TheBambiKiller68 ) and Dansed on the way when they were looting nearby towns Neti asked what brings you here? like what are you doing here? seems like you wanted to kill someone when I saw your face at the town a few days ago... And simply Adaza replied by saying "I just wanted to avenge myself from a bandit" as they walk they talked about what happened Neti asked " Who was this bandit you are talking about? " simply Adaza replied " As I heard his name was Roope " Neti got shocked saying " Oh that bastard " as he mentioned Roope was a murderer a robber nor a villain most of the boys out there wants him killed yet no one dared to face him...

A few days have passed we have encountered Roope simply we went to our positions trying to rob him yet we have failed on the way we chased him but we have lost him in a blink of an eye... after the incident we met a new guy named Fin, I had no idea who he was but Neti trusts him still at some point Adaza had trust issues... After that they have turned into a 4 man team a few days have passed they have been training together, Neti and the other 2 taught Adaza lot's of things such as sniping ( It's where I am usually good at ) they have entrusted him with a good'ol sniper rifle with enough ammunition weeks have passed Adaza grew and got more knowledge on how things work...

After a month they have heard rumors about this big group causing trouble to everyone killing them 1 by 1 after hearing it Adaza thought it was Roope and his team yet he knew there were more people that can be worse than him from what he has heard their names are Monoley and the rest of his team and on that day government officials stated they want them dead, after hearing that announcement he thought he can apply for military and such yet he can't... suddenly in their small base located at the northern part of the town a government official came ( Which is Ez ) he went to our base bringing some important and classified information after that it all started... a mission as he mentioned to take down Monoley and his group so as Roope as he said simply with no hesitation, Adaza and the rest accepted the mission but kept in classified for a long long time...

After the mission started they went out of there base gathering every bit of information they can get in order to bring them down.. no matter the cost the 4 of them stood up and faced the devils of Chernaurus and from there the action begins... in those times of Chernaurus there have been lot's of murdurers, killers, and such bandits roaming around and there is no one brave enough nor strong enough to beat them all without thinking of our chances of winnning simply we have accepted it as our fate and duty to complete what we have started.. every day we roam around the towns of Chernaurus hunting them one by one we were doing good from the start until that day... we have encountered Monoley and his team and had a firefight with them some of us got injured so as in their side until we decided to retreat... 

Day by day Adaza sends daily reports to the government on what is going on yet there has no response yet he was worried about it but still with no hesitation he continued the job with his team a few weeks have passed they have encountered Roope but this time it was for sure that he is dead we have cornered him in a place yet for a cost of sacrifice one of us died which is our leader Netigate in exchange for Roope's.... days have past Roope is gone yet in exchange of our beloved leader it was a sad momment yet we honour him for his sacrifice...

Now it is all up to Adaza, Fin, and Dansed... but in a few days reinforcements have arrived 2 of Dansed's friends came and their names are Nantic and Kradnik they have joined us and helped us a lot we have built a fortified structure together and defended it yet a few days have passed a shocking arrival happened... Roope returned with a bunch of other bandits.. they raided our base and we defended it against them together we fought them 1 by 1 even so we were outnumbered 2 of us died and it is all left up to Adaza, Fin, and Dansed with no hesitation they grabbed the remaining gear such as M60s, blunt force and a few smgs left on the lockers they have successfully killed them all... 

After that incident, we have lost lot's of stuff so as the lives of our members and in that day forward we have transferred our gear with a helicopter we had... after a few days in our new place it has been raided again by an unknown person and sadly... one of us left which is Fin... he left Adaza and Dansed and joined a different clan which is led by a guy named Uzi.. after that Dansed left as well with no reason and after that Adaza was left all alone ( I just cut down some parts to make it shorter ) and so Adaza never found Dansed after what happened Adaza lost his hope in living and at that time he earned his name Hard_Line Ninja ( It's my old name lol ) days have passed he roamed around alone geared up ready to kill anyone who stands in his way bearing the mission given by Ez he stood up by himself and fought anyone who dares to disobey the rules... ( I was like a 1 man army before )

Days have passed he has made a small house in a tree/tree house.. it is where he placed all of his trophies and loot ( By the means of trophies it is the loot of every person I have killed ) and after that he continued his daily routine, to roam around and hunt down bandits and get loot to survive... until 1 day when he went back to his house after his routine he saw a guy burning his stuff and taking everything he had worked for simply he took his  gun and killed that guy... instead of keeping the gear he gave it to all survivors that had no gear nor weapon to defend themselves...

A few weeks have passed he finally received a response message from the government official Ez but now the mission has gone harder since it is now personal... to take down Uzi and his team.. and the sad part is that Fin was in there... Adaza mentioned to Ez that Fin was his friend and an old teammate of his and of course he can't kill him... yet Adaza can't disobey any of his orders...

Days have passed after hearing the news Uzi and the rest of his team is gone... and after that Adaza said "My mission is done it is time to leave" yet Adaza stayed bearing the mission to enforce the rules........... every day he roams and hunted down Bandits his reputation grew to most of the guys in the town... A few months have passed Chernaurus has been quite peaceful yet there are still bandits roaming around but don't usually cause that much of trouble...

A few days have passed Adaza decided to form a group.. an alliance between good and evil it was a risky bet having good guys and bad guys on the team yet he pursued and managed to form a team with every bandit and good guys in the town to  be together and fight the others who are causing trouble.. and yah day by day we grew having new members yet in our team we had a very high standard to ensure no cunt enters..

( Ima just make things shorter ) Day by day we continue to grow having such reputation until the government Ez promoted me into a general and turned my team into CDF - Chernaurus Defense Force then every day we do our job and after a few months I got promoted to a commander then blah blah blah we do our job until the last day comes.... I have decided to retire as commander and turned CDF into a rogue team we are both good and bad doing kinds of stuff blah blah blah...

Until then we have such reputation and got the eyes of the Government officials.. and in that day they have started to hunt us down... ( An incident happened a few hours ago regarding our team and the staff ) they have been hunting us one by one killing us and some have been given the chance to leave the group or they die and in that case some left to survive yet it was too late for Adaza and in that time he never wanted the team to be broken yet he has to in order for everyone in the team to survive.... and yeah now Adaza is dead he got shot by the government who he has served for a while.. now Adaza is dead and gone A.K.A The Friendly Hitman... 

The story behind my name: So first of all now u know I do stuff like a hitman so I earned my title as a hitman yet the word Friendly comes from my attitude I am always friendly to everyone except if u do something wrong... and this name was given by Ez himself that's why I honour him and he is the reason why I am in Chernaurus... I have done lot's of stuff and yeah that's it.. and for my members who are reading this right now at this very moment I would like to say thank you for serving me and making me your leader it was an honour fighting by your side all of you who have served and committed being with my side at any cost all of you who have been a good friend showing your loyalty and trust to me especially Scorpion even though all of you have known him for his Toxicity and the way he acts all of it is false it's just that he got mad and such but he really is a good guy a good friend and a loyal and trustful member of my family I don't treat my group as a clan we are a family united yet destroyed by the staff it is decided for us to leave each other or leave the whole server as for now I have been banned and promised not to return, My family is my Honour, my Pride, my Achievement and my Goal I didn't care when my Honourable role got removed because it is nothing compared to the honour my clan has given to me they have done their part serving me and so do I no matter what you and the staff team thinks about us we do know you guys treat us like bad people no need to say anything about it but we are fully aware of your hatred against us all anyways that is enough I am banned so as some of my team.. and this is how The Friendly Hitman was born and how he died... The End!

Topic starter Posted : 15/02/2018 6:35 am
Scorpion :D
(@scorpion-d)

The staff are bastards I had respect for them at a stage but they are true cunts, just because as Dolan would say "Your Team is filled with known kosers bla bla bla" fucking bullshit, like really staff every clan will now have to be MONITORED BY AN ADMIN as Dolan said.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/02/2018 6:55 am
alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member

Well i guess it was fun , but everything comes with an end 🙁

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/02/2018 7:49 am
PFQ and Scorpion 😀 reacted
Gin
 Gin
(@gin)
Active Member Customer

Truly disgusting,destroying a team with threats based on assumptions and no real evidence yet denying kos reports with no videos. True fascism on behalf of the admins.I hope you are proud of it and see how the community becomes 'better'. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/02/2018 12:31 pm
PFQ and Scorpion 😀 reacted
Scorpion :D
(@scorpion-d)
Posted by: Gin

Truly disgusting,destroying a team with threats based on assumptions and no real evidence yet denying kos reports with no videos. True fascism on behalf of the admins.I hope you are proud of it and see how the community becomes 'better'. 

I agree 100%

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/02/2018 1:04 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

all the vets are gone 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/02/2018 6:00 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

time for new vets 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2018 8:14 am
Dolan reacted
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Lol and all along I joined Uzi's clan to try and get information... (SPOILERS)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2018 10:07 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I honestly unironicallyy agree with y'all. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2018 1:52 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer
Posted by: crazy bob

time for new vets 🙂

jess 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2018 5:56 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

Well, apparently im fascist now

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2018 3:29 am
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

🤣

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2018 4:49 pm
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

🤣

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2018 4:50 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Holy crap, how many posts can you make in a matter of hours  Danalby2. Can you try to make them a bit more interesting and not necro post.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2018 1:38 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member
Posted by: crazy bob

Holy crap, how many posts can you make in a matter of hours  Danalby2. Can you try to make them a bit more interesting and not necro post.

I see it as a forum rank farming, where they necro post just to get a certain forum rank.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2018 4:55 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: