the chronicle of se...

Notifications
Clear all

the chronicle of sean kronic

sean kronic
(@sean-kronic)

After his parents passed away he went backpacking in Europe, without anyone or anything holding him back he decided to do some soul searching. Once he got to Europe he tossed away all his electronics and vowed to not use any technology during his trip from Amsterdam to Korea, When he left for his trip the infection in Chernarus  had yet to be mentioned on the news. After several months of backpacking he eventually made it to takistan, but something was off.

a year ago before he left there was a war taking place in takistan , now most villages were ghost towns devoid of any life. the next country he had to go thru was chernarus, It was the early months of 2017 and he was hoping to ask someone where he was and what month it was. Perhaps it was around may or march he wasn't quite sure, so he set off for the nearby coastline to make his way up to chernarus.

As he approached the border he saw a massive group of people near a roadblock, "oh god, what if they don't let me thru ,ill have to find a better way thru." he said to himself. As he got closer he could see them sort of swaying back and forth, then one looked at him and before he could say anything the person let out a blood curdling scream. and then the whole group did the same and charged at him. He never ran so fast in his life. He bolted for the woods and just kept running till he couldn't run anymore and collapsed from exhaustion , he seemed to have lost the ones chasing him." What the fuck was wrong with those people" he said to himself, after a good rest he took a look at his compass and decided to walk north to find a town to warn of the crazy people he came across.

He eventually stumbled upon a small town but it was abandon, same as the towns in takistan, half the doors were wide open so he peered inside one of the homes to see a horrifying scene. An entire family shot themselves it looked like, What the hell could have happened here that made these people do this. then he heard that scream again, without thinking he bolted inside the house and slammed the door shut behind him. he could hear that thing outside pounding on the door. He quickly grabbed the gun the family used and checked its clip to see how many bullets he had, it had 4 left so he had to make those shots count.

then he heard the door break down and saw the thing coming at him and without thinking unloaded all 4 shots into it, 3 in the chest and 1 in the head. It dropped with no movement but it looked so sickly, even zombie like. " oh my god, what the hell is going on. I hope this isn't like this everywhere, It cant really be a zombie, maby an infection?" he said to himself, He quickly looked around the house and found a chernarussian map and some food. he carefully made his way out of the town till he got to a road sign, then he pulled out the map and his translation guide he always carried with him. seems like He was in pavlovo, so he decided to head north to zelenogorsk in the hopes of finding survivors.

Maby someone there would know what was going on, if there was anyone left that wasn't trying to eat me. and thus his story began....

(I shall make posts in the form of journal entries until the untimely death of my  character)

Topic starter Posted : 18/07/2017 3:56 pm
gsop reacted
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

Very nice job! The intro hooked me in.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2017 9:26 am
Share: