Retarded FoX's new ...

Notifications
Clear all

Retarded FoX's new Whitelist character lore

Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

(Yes, most of the layout is copied from Mr_Cookie1311's WL application, and i like it, so i'ma use it >:3)

Retarded FoX's new character lore
【━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━】
Basic Information

Name: Axel Ræv Kristiansen
Birth date: February 24th, 1994
Nationality: Danish
Freetime: Shooting range - Family and friends
Skills: Electricity, Cooking (not over cooking lvl 3)
▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
Detailed Information

Appearance:
Height: 1.76 metres / 5'7" feet
Hair: Light brown, spiky quiff haircut
Beard: Short boxed beard
Eye color: Brown
Skin color: White, but suntanned color

Personality:
Axel is a very friendly guy, though it is very hard to earn his trust. He is very cautious against strangers, but very loyal to his friends and will help them if needed. His mood can change very fast even though there isn't a reason for it.

Voice:
Mute, or never says a word. No one knows really. Instead of speaking, he has a tape recorder from when he was 6 and tapes with his mother's voice on. He has lost alot of them when the outbreak happend, so he can't do long conversations.
Background story:

Axel was born February 24th, 1996 in Odense hospital, Denmark, though he was born with a failure. He couldn't speak. But his family still loved him and was very happy for him. He had a father who worked as a crane operator in Lindø, port of Odense, a mother who worked as the owner of her own horseriding school. Alex also had a littlesister named Melissa, who he loved riding on horses with. Him and his family also loved going out camping. While they were out there, his father learned him how to make a fire without a lighter and how to create shelter with only sticks and leaves, and his mother learned him how to cook food over fire.

When axel was 8 (1st class in school) his father found old, unused cassette tapes and a tape recorder up in their attic. His parents then thought of recording his mother's voice on the tapes, and on his 9th birthday, they gave it to him. Alex was very happy, since now he could actually communicate to people without writing or doing sign language.

Axel's life in school was very boring for him. He was always surfing on the internet or talking with his friends instead of doing his homework and first got it done at last. He was also a trouble kid sometimes. once, he cutted all the power to the school - which sended him from school for two whole weeks. When he began getting closer to the exams, he began working hard and stopped irritating the teachers, so he could (hopefully) get his dreamjob as an electrician.

In his freetime he normally hung out with his friends, or went to the shooting range with his father, where they shot with his fathers SIG Sauer P210. When he hit his 17th birthday, his father gave him a M&P R8 .357 Magnum (an 8 shot revolver) which he went to the shooting range and shot with. It had a lot harder kick than the P210, though after some very sore hands for a week, he learned how to control the kick and how to make sure it didn't hurt as much.

As a 20 year old man, he got his dream job as an Electrician. He was also one of the best in the company he worked for, which gave him a wage bonus. He wasn't that happy though, since he was really lonely at home (except when he had guests, like family and friends) though he became a much happier man when he met a girl named Amalie, which was a new worker at the company he worked at. They became good friends, and formed a wonderful relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend, and on her birthday, he freed for her.
Though, on the day they were going to be married, there were very bad news on the television. They began talking about something like an outbreak of a virus happened in Germany and is beginning to spread up to Denmark. He fastly got his R8 magnum and ran out to his car, then drove over to the church where Amalie and all the others were waiting for him to appear. He didn't make it in time though, since the virus already had hit Odense too. He ran into the church and saw that the infected people were attacking everyone. He shot some of the infected and only got to save Amalie, since everyone else got bitten or eaten up. They began driving over to the port and jumped on a boat that was under military control and was going to leave. Axel and Amalie got on and succesfully sailed away with all the other people onboard. They began sailing up north, to Sweden, hoping it isn't infected too. It wasn't but not for too long. Axel found out that Amalie had been bitten and began attacking people. He needed to shoot her or else they were done for. He putted a bullet in her and couldn't hold the tears back. Some time after, they found out it wasn't safe here either, when they heard that Stockholm was infected and the virus was closing in to them. The only place that they knew that wasn't infected, was Chernarus, somewhere in Russia, so he began wandering away from town, needed to walk through areas with infected people that the swedish called "Hjärnlös" which meant "the brainless". He found a car that had it's keys in (probably abandoned by it's owners) but not alot of gas. He then started it up and drove to the gas station close by and needed to be quick since he just alerted all hjärnlös where he is. He got his car filled up enough to get to Chernarus, and then fastly drove out of town. He got to Russia, but when he was a couple of kilometers away from Chernarus, the car broke down, and since he doesn't know how to fix it, he went on foot and walked the last.
Weapon Knowledge: He is able to use handguns with the catridges of 9mm, 7.65and .22, and revolvers with catridges of .357 and under.

Goal: Find people to survive with and hopefully find someone who can make the cure.

(This is the new character i'm going to use, if it gets accepted)

Topic starter Posted : 29/03/2018 12:26 am
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

And yes, the idea with the cassette tape is from Payday 2's character, Jacket.

>:3

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/03/2018 12:50 am
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Can see that i forgot to change the number marked with red to the number marked with blue. Was tired when i made it, a'ight?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/03/2018 2:33 am
Nomas
(@nomas)
Eminent Member

+rep
this is so formal
nice app and story you got here

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2018 2:49 am
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Your required to speak using VC, please don't roleplay as a mute. It's nasty, boring and ruins immersion for others like me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2018 8:05 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Sorry, I wasn't aware you had a soundboard, that is actually pretty cool. nice stuff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2018 8:21 pm
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Wait, where did i list that?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/03/2018 12:23 pm
alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member

i think you got some inspiration from payday2 about the tape recorder 🙂 . Either way good app, it would be nice to see you on wl!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/03/2018 12:37 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

That is what Dolan said, idk if it is true, how do you speak in game.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/03/2018 1:04 pm
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Yeah a soundboard on the phone, gonna get a launchpad when i get enough money and make a soundboard out of it then.

Though, if i don't have a tape recorder and cassette tapes (in-game), i can't really speak, ye know?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/03/2018 2:21 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

it wouldn't be a failure it will be a disorder or you could of but it simple that he was born a mute.

Plus we don't need more mutes we need more pepole to talk because for sure your not going to see 10 mutes in real life. Honestly if your so insecure of your voice then don't apply to wl  

-rep  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/03/2018 7:14 pm
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Sorry that i'm no american, nor english. Yes, i'm good at english but i don't know every damn word.

I've already applied before and actually not as a mute person. I'll stay as my old character if this one doesn't get accepted, so i'm really allright with it not being good enough. Didn't know that there was alot of mute people either.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/03/2018 7:18 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer
Posted by: Retarded FoX

Sorry that i'm no american, nor english. Yes, i'm good at english but i don't know every damn word.

I've already applied before and actually not as a mute person. I'll stay as my old character if this one doesn't get accepted, so i'm really allright with it not being good enough. Didn't know that there was alot of mute people either.

Not knowing every english word doesn't mean that you cant talk at all , but it really doesnt matter because your old character isnt a mute 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2018 3:20 am
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

A'ight, sir DBT. I'm not really in the mood of arguing right now, so i'll keep my old character. Can see ye want me to keep it instead of being this one.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/04/2018 11:20 am
Jamesss reacted
Share: