Once upon a time......

Notifications
Clear all

Once upon a time....

Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Once upon a time there was a drug dealer named El Pablo on Canada+ server and his friend well not anymore I should say had been with him and on his side for almost 3 months letting Pablo under his wing. One day Carson decided to get rid of the admin gun and dump it into the ocean and it was never seen again. Pablo didn't get the message about the weapon being dumped and he told Carson he was in the safe zone, little did Carson know he was going to try to be robbed. When Carson TPA's to Pablo he was acting fishy and then Carson finds out he has two teammates with him. Pablo screwing up the plan to rob Carson he decides to take out his handcuffs. Carson senses something fishy and weird so he quickly pulls up the menu in-game and at 1 second left to log, it then struck zero Carson then clicks the button with only hearing from one of the members Drop- and nothing else.

-Velocity

After-message, I know I screwed up taking the admin gun and raiding the shops and upon that was tons of betrayers that really wanted the admin gun. Resisting I pulled through and now I know the untrustworthy that reaks the Canada+ server. Friends will always betray for power. Though I know I especially apologize to Kolibob I did betray him but I did not want or need the power.

Based on a true story, PS Admin gun destroyed for good.

Topic starter Posted : 17/09/2017 6:52 pm
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Wanting to know if the admin gun is actually destroyed? Contact me for a clip.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/09/2017 6:53 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

A sob story's not helping your situation. 

You were a good kid with good intention, your audacity to do idiotic things got the best of you, though. And for that, I feel pretty sorry myself.

What I suggest you doing is waiting a few weeks time for this to pass by and let the waters clear out, then appeal apologizing, et cetera.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2017 10:29 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

Once apon a time, in a land far far away, teletubbies came to play...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2017 11:53 pm
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Kolibob are you still able to forgive of what I have done, or has it left a scare in the servers?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/09/2017 11:55 pm
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Kolibob are you still able to forgive of what I have done, or has it left a scare in the servers?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/09/2017 11:55 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

You done goofed up.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2017 11:57 pm
Share: