My Idea of where th...

Notifications
Clear all

My Idea of where the Apocalypse started

TheLolVlog
(@thelolvlog)
Active Member Customer

Alright, so I have a thought out theory of where the apocalypse is, and isnt, based off of my own ideas, and logic.

Phase 1 of the outbreak: Scientific Testing.

I think, the virus started in Yukon. The extensive military presence, would make sense. It then spread east, however Alaska was defended successfully, and is now majorly defended and into Russia. This caused the Russians, and the Canadians (And most likely commonwealth countries like the UK and Austrailia) to form the Coalition. The UK probably helped with supplies, rather than with troops or weapons. After the news had reached the world, everyone was relatively prepared.

Phase 2 of the outbreak: Control

The organisation, known as "Scorpion 7", is an International science group, leading cure research. During the time of Bringing their research to find a cure in scorpion 7, there was an outbreak. The troops on the border of Canada keeping the infection away, had to divert attention, causing zombies to attack from all angles. The Rest of the United States, Isolated Washington, and is the Only country in North America safe from the Infection, other than the states Washington, and Hawaii. This caused the USA and it's allies to help fund the Coalition. Scorpion 7 was abandoned, and all research was and Is lead by Area 51

Phase 3 of the outbreak: The Coalition

The Coalition are a militaristic group, trained for work behind the lines. It does not matter how much funding they get, the Military forces of the surviving countries are still operational, and are more funded and trained than the Coalition. The Coalition are simply a Civilian force, made up of volunteers with it's own funding to fight in infected areas.

This is the most powerful faction in the world

NATO. During the outbreak, ALL Of the Military Forces of NATO countries joined together, to form 1 super force. It is the most funded, and most powerful Military force in the world. It has extensive research on Aliens, and their technology thanks to Area 51, combined with their alliance with the aliens, meaning they have the most Advanced, and largest Military capability. The Most powerful country in NATO, is the USA shortly followed by the UK, who is the main powerhouse in Europe, due to Zombies not being able to reach it. This means lots of loans have been made from the UK, making it a rival power with the USA. Even on their own, the US and UK military forces would be the most powerful. This combined with ALL of Europe, make NATO the ultimate hope for Humanity. Even nations like Pakistan, and South American countries were successfully defended, and then they joined NATO.

This map shows the world.

Blue- NATO countries
Red- Infected/dissolved countries
Green- Major Coalition outposts
Black- Major Military bases.

Yellow: Peoples Relief Alliance. A communist alliance, formed to stop infection in those areas. Extremely militaristic, and ruthless.

Light Green: Oceania Union. A force to defend Oceania from infection.

Grey: Unkown

[img] [/img]

Let me know what you guys think, or if you have any improvements or theories.

Topic starter Posted : 24/03/2017 5:31 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Very nice write up and good theory! 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/03/2017 2:56 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Wow! Looks like you put a lot of time and effort into making this. I really enjoyed reading it and I think its a great theory!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2017 8:07 pm
Joseph Stalin
(@joseph-stalin)
New Member Customer

This is very interesting and seems very cool, keep up! 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2017 6:53 am
SimplyOreo
(@simplyoreo)

Nice theory! I love to hear these things. Also I would like to add that if you go to the airport on the Russia map, there is a note that shows how it spreads to Russia through a flight that was delayed and communcations were cut from.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2017 1:35 am
TIE_Pilot
(@tie_pilot)
Eminent Member Customer

Nice work, are you thinking of writing more lore/stories like this?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2017 3:10 am
Share: