unban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] unban appeal

Zaczz
(@zaczz)

-i put a C4 in the safezone kep't on blowing it up (c4 dosnt disappear in a safezone) and got banned for it.
-i over reacted and i am sorry i safezone grieffed 
-chernarus
- http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198171180871/
btw im not good at this stuff so any kind of advice for next time would be really nice

Topic starter Posted : 22/02/2017 5:34 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

Sniperx told me that you had done this previously. It seems there might be an ongoing issue here. You also mass spammed the discord channel at the same time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/02/2017 5:39 pm
Zaczz
(@zaczz)

sniper and me had a deal i would stop doing that if vane stopped shotting me with his grenade launcher vane shot me so i started annoying him and then i got banned for it the deal was i would get kickked if i did that and vane would get kicked if he shot me once again i get punished but vane didnt i am really starting to remember why i got so mad yesterday and i am not unban apealing for discord im unban apealing for chernarus dont bring in discord

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/02/2017 5:59 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

I don't know anything about vane. Can you please report him? I brought in discord because it is Nylex's discord and is relevant to the servers and situations. You don't seem to be understanding the idea behind a unban request.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/02/2017 6:11 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

You need to remind yourself of the server rules ( https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/rules/). This griefing isn't allowed and the right thing to do is report him and not do it back. This will make it better f or everyone going forward.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/02/2017 6:17 pm
Zaczz
(@zaczz)

pls just tell me how long i got to wait or if its permban i really dont want to keep trying when its not gonna help

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/02/2017 6:47 pm
Zaczz
(@zaczz)

and i told you i am bad at this stuff

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/02/2017 6:48 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

I think it is safe to say if you can fully read the rules, calm down, and promise to not do it again you will find yourself unbanned before the weekend. However you will be very much on a probation period for some time as this is a repeat offence.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/02/2017 6:53 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

So basically your "deal" was 'If this guy doesn't stop shooting me I will take it out on nylex's(who isn't involved in this situation whatsoever) server and discord'. If your mindset is to attack someone else's servers, griefing the safezone and ruining other players' experience because of what an unrelated person did to you, It may be better that you stay banned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/02/2017 7:06 pm
The Mail Man reacted
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

Oh snap son.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/02/2017 9:05 pm
The Mail Man and Nylex reacted
Zaczz
(@zaczz)

nylex will you pls try to read the other post (if you didnt already) where i report sniper for admin abuse maybe you will know a little more and why i was so pissed at the time and i am sry i grieffed vanes shop i wasnt trying to grief the safezone

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/02/2017 7:15 pm
Zaczz
(@zaczz)

so its weekend in about 15 min and i am still not unbanned?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/02/2017 10:49 pm
Zaczz
(@zaczz)

raven you told me i would be unbanned before weekend

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/02/2017 2:34 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

You're unbanned, no more griefing young man

ReplyQuote