Scorpion Back at it...

Notifications
Clear all

Scorpion Back at it Again ;D

Scorpion :D
(@scorpion-d)

you should probably just make a ban appeal like a normal person for once.

Potion said that so I am assuming I can make another one of these things :/ 😀

-What happened/why you were banned: My name is Scorpion (Or if you wanna be technical Brock Jones is me real name see nothing but the truth!) okay so lets get to the main part of this complicated story, I was banned for "kos" off a report me and a friend made sounds pretty unbelievable right? But it's not we made this report for the lolz I know it is stupid and stupid and even more stupid, so ye, alts! They are important in this story, 1 alt was used during this story so where do I begin? I know I won't be unbanned I can even guess who will deny this cough cough Mr Rawr cough cough, but I can try 😀 I know I fucked up big time in this community like really big and that I won't be forgiven not today not tomorrow never, you know what I lied I had 2 alts but only one of them was used the second one I sent to Potion, because didn't matter how many alts I had it would always end the same way the staff will find out so there's no point so I turned myself in idk what Potion has done with the info :/ but I'm sure that alt is banned so idk, there isn't much more to say about my server ban other then it was a wrongful ban but whatever... Discord: Now this is where I think all of this drama stirred up, the discord server the stuff that happened there is a bit complicated as I have been banned like 4 times or so :/ 1st time was for advertising 2nd was for spam? Or something idk oh wait I found the reason why! 

Mr.Rawr-24/12/2017

1. You never did anything to me , this is not a personal attack of sorts. 2. You spammed a lot of times, in a lot of different ways. Fisher,Queen and other staff members also warned you and they are all aware of this. You weren't banned sooner because we kept giving you another chance(Even though, mind you, you've already been banned once.) 3.Lemme tell you something. Long ago, when i wasn't staff, i pinged staff every time someone advertised discords ONCE. Now, when a staff saw it, they deleted the discord link yeah? Except for some staff members who were late to the party and didnt see any discord links(cuz it was deleted) and banned me for 'pinging staff for no reason'. There were other reasons behind it too, though. Moral: Staff don't make decisions based off of personal beef, they do it as a team and their judgement is final, regardless of whatever their judgement may be. 4. Toxic/Annoying

I won't reply any further on this topic. Good day.

Pretty good reasons, second reason was because Potion unbanned me off the discord but didn't tell Mr Rawr, so I was banned then the 4th time was my One and Only Alt or as Mr Rawr would say I have apparently had several alt's on there like DiabloS was apparently me and probably more he has came up with to add more to the reasons I am hated, I'm not saying he is the reason I'm hated I have caused all this hate upon myself with the thing's I have done, I have been thinking a lot about this community and how I want to change because this community isn't like all the other one's it's actually a good one, just gonna clear something up first of all Potion when I posted 

More lies from de staff gonna come I can picture it now:

Mr Rawr: "YOU KILLED A POOR LITTLE BOY YOU WILL NEVER COME BACK YOU MONSTER AHAHAHAAHHAAHA"

that was directed to one staff member I should have clarified that it was directed at Mr Rawr for these lies about me being Diablo and some nonsense :/

I'm done for now I know this won't be accepted but always gotta try ;D

-What server you were banned from: Chernarus LN
-A link to your steam profile:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198196141803/

Ezpz

Topic starter Posted : 14/02/2018 1:39 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

It's pretty much bs if his FRIEND allowed him to kos him for A JOKE and then Mr.Rawr bans him for that. +1 hope you come back

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/02/2018 8:13 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/02/2018 10:41 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

OOOOF think this should be talked over with the staff.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/02/2018 1:38 am
Scorpion :D
(@scorpion-d)

The Staff are cunts and I mean that in the most toxic way fuckers!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/02/2018 4:55 am
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Okay, maybe i should of stated why, my bad. The reason the staff team and I have decided to deny your application is because your crew were banned for reasons and we don't see why you should be allowed when you're one of the main culprits behind a lot of this unnecessary, toxic drama. Especially when I received this message from you, It particularly spiked a reason to deny your application: 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/02/2018 7:56 pm
Rosa reacted
Scorpion
(@scorpion-2)
Posted by: Fin Richards

Okay, maybe i should of stated why, my bad. The reason the staff team and I have decided to deny your application is because your crew were banned for reasons and we don't see why you should be allowed when you're one of the main culprits behind a lot of this unnecessary, toxic drama. Especially when I received this message from you, It particularly spiked a reason to deny your application: 

Lol no you denied this because you have beef with me and then you destroyed my team and I said that so you are lying about the reason you denied this.

This was posted on the 14th I said that on the 15th and you responded to this on the 14th! So try again Fin 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2018 11:42 am
Ed and PFQ reacted
Scorpion12345
(@scorpion12345)

Anything to say now Fin?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2018 3:16 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Posted by: Scorpion
Posted by: Fin Richards

Lol no you denied this because you have beef with me and then you destroyed my team and I said that so you are lying about the reason you denied this.

This was posted on the 14th I said that on the 15th and you responded to this on the 14th! So try again Fin 

Gotem

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2018 5:58 pm
Share: