PVT Trump Banned

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] PVT Trump Banned

PVT Trump
(@pvt-trump)
Active Member Customer

What Happened Was My friend got captured and i shoot them and then the cops came so i shot them and D4ank came back naked but i thought he was gonna put me in jail so i shot him then people accused me as a koser

I feel i should be unbanned because i thought he was coming bak to arrested me so i shot him so i didnt try to break the rules of the server 

Russia Roleplay

My Steam profile is   https://steamid.eu/profile/76561198152847171

Topic starter Posted : 08/01/2017 11:47 pm
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

Hi Pvt Trump
You were playing on the Russia roleplay server, which i will emphasize the word 'Roleplay', so when you were impersonating a police officer and trying to break into someones house which was in the safezone town, i came over and asked why you were impersonating an officer, in which your response was to shoot me. I told you that what you did was KOS and after i came back to get my items you killed me again and ran off and it happened a third time as well. Your first excuse was that 'i thought you were someone else' despite me messaging in gamechat that you KOSd me. You then tried to tell me you were in fact not breaking any rules but after you read the rules via /rules you said 'im new to the server and i wasn't aware of the rules' but i saw you had a rank, which shows that you have probably played on at least one other server. Nylex's servers all share the same rules so i find it very hard to believe that you were unaware of the rules.
Please feel free to correct me where I am wrong

Thanks

D4NKlNG

Posted : 09/01/2017 12:41 am
PVT Trump
(@pvt-trump)
Active Member Customer

thw whole entire warrant was a joke btw

Topic starter Posted : 09/01/2017 10:21 pm
PVT Trump
(@pvt-trump)
Active Member Customer

i meant to saw btw the impersonating a cop was a joke

Topic starter Posted : 09/01/2017 10:22 pm
PVT Trump
(@pvt-trump)
Active Member Customer

ill admit that i have been playing for a while but can i just have another chance i really like that server and thats why i bought a rank so can i just have another chance please i really like the server 

Topic starter Posted : 09/01/2017 10:26 pm
PVT Trump
(@pvt-trump)
Active Member Customer

i wasnt trying to break the rules on purpose

Topic starter Posted : 09/01/2017 10:27 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

BUMP

Posted : 12/08/2019 2:56 pm
Matt
 Matt
(@matt-4)

What happen why i get banned? im just working on Lumberjack plss help me i didnt do a bad things or something plss unbanned me

This post was modified 3 years ago by Matt
Posted : 22/06/2021 7:57 am
Hawkeye
(@hawkeye)

Hello today I got a ban and I want to unban the ban I got for the KOS kombat log for killing a new player but it's unfair because when I was new someone still killed me so please unban. Nick: Hawkeye

Posted : 07/07/2021 11:07 am
tinghede
(@tinghede)
New Member Customer
i got to shoot a cop by mistake pls unbannd me       my discord is rainbow_flames/CHIVANR#8374
This post was modified 3 years ago by tinghede
Posted : 06/08/2021 7:11 pm
Mr_jack
(@mr_jack)

Hi im mr.jack i whas ban 3 months. 

I whod like to get unban fra the lide rp server i whas ban for "Glitching into druglab" but I dit not i just log on 1 day and I whas ban i wil like to se if i can get unban. 

I fide like i have had a long time to work on me and play som oder serveres and I whod like to get unban so i can join and have Fun on the server agen.

Https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199372092620  

Posted : 04/03/2023 8:21 pm
spacekingcold
(@spacekingcold)
Eminent Member

I was was banned by raven for rasicm but the only thing I did was kill a guy for self defens

Posted : 04/08/2023 8:37 pm
maxjames2018
(@maxjames2018)

Hi Pvt Trump

i was banned for kos but he was a two man team and he try robbed me so i killed him 

and i was punished for it which was very unfair 

Server Life rp

Steam https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198892540510/

By Maxjames2018 

Posted : 13/08/2023 9:56 am
lIBratvaIl reacted
lIBratvaIl
(@libratvail)

@maxjames2018 i tottally agree because i was once falsly banned for this aswell

Posted : 13/08/2023 3:00 pm
maxjames2018 reacted
Nexx