nylex fix your admi...

Notifications
Clear all

nylex fix your admins

Zaczz
(@zaczz)

just give up we wasted hours and hours to get unbanned when in the first place we got banned unfairly and btw raven just becuase you hate sombody doesnt mean you can get them banned for litterally jack shit this is a message to all dont buy a rank on a corrupt server just dont

Topic starter Posted : 19/03/2017 7:11 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

now this is a perfect example of why you're still banned. On several occasions have we told you if you clean up your toxic attitude you may be let back into the server. On several occasions you have apologized for it and yet here we are, back at it. 

You sure this is a problem with "a corrupt server"(that many people love and play on might i add) and not just you individually? 

this is just getting repetitive now. You throw insults and slanderous comments our way, apologize for them and then do it again.

and so the cycle repeats...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2017 7:20 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

The only problem with the server is the kosers and grifers like you guys. When an admin finally did something about it do you start saying all of this crap. You have been removed from the servers. Just move on.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2017 9:02 pm
Nylex reacted
C0diux
(@c0diux)
Trusted Member

I don't know why I am banned I have asked over and over told the same story over and over, I should have two warnings I admitted to my mistakes and now I'm banned forever with 4 warnings I bought VIP about a week days ago. I don't want to be one of those pricks that asks for a refund but I'm really considering it.

This is incredibly aggravating and it's making me stressed. I really felt that I had did wrong with my 2 warnings that I received fairly but my other two were unjustified. I feel like I don't deserve my ban and that this is unfair. No one has responded to my appeals and it is driving me crazy I could of saved my money and put it towards my new monitor but I thought hmmm why not buy VIP for nylexs servers I get kit hitman and it goes to running the servers, big mistake. I was treated unfairly by two people that aren't even mods anymore and they have caused me to get banned it feels awful as I really enjoyed playing Unturned with my friends now but that was ruined for me. I don't want to go over the same point but I can't stress enough how unfairly I feel I have been treated I look at the I've banned forum and this one person gets answered in minutes, im here having to put out about 7 appeals and I still haven't been answered by a mod that doesn't seem to have a  biased opinion towards me.

If you could at least do something it would be much appreciated as I genuinely feel I don't deserve my ban and that I should only be on my second warning.

Now I'm resorting to leeching on other peoples posts you guys never respond to me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2017 9:08 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

C0diux, 

Can you please stop copy pasting this? Your appeal is denied.

/R Raven

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2017 9:09 pm
C0diux
(@c0diux)
Trusted Member

Well then this really is corrupt. I get two fair warnings and I'm banned. My other two are from corrupt admins who warned me for no reason admins that aren't even admins anymore.

It's horrible I really enjoyed your server and I did nothing but follow the rules until I had one outburst where I was kosed to much I couldn't take it I kosed them back and got my loot now I'm fucking banned BANNED. This is ridiculous.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2017 9:13 pm
C0diux
(@c0diux)
Trusted Member

Oh and might I add people like Vane who kos whenever they are on are still on the server kosing all the time even supported by fucking admins that team with them it's bullshit I try be the good guy and get kosed and I can't help but snap and kos them back look where it got me because Raven is a hot headed ass who bans someone without letting them explain

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2017 9:19 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I've looked into Vane and I honestly don't think he is a KOS'er, a shady mf maybe, but I've never seen him KOS and I've tried to catch him many times.

However Raven I do think C0diux should maybe be put to a temp ban since he's not part of the big KOSing group that Zaczz was apart of.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2017 9:26 pm
C0diux
(@c0diux)
Trusted Member

Nylex I've been appealing for around 5 days this has been said over and over I just snapped one day and I went and kosed the people that kosed me. raven comes on I get reported, I admit to that I kosed them before I get a chance to talk i get banned. The problem is that i should only be on my second warning including Ravens ban warning and the first time where I didn't even know what kosing meant. The other two were from corrupt admins that aren't admins or moderators anymore I don't think.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2017 9:31 pm
ThirdDegrees
(@thirddegrees)

In all means if u wait patiently and give it time like Nylex and Raven have been saying, maybe just maybe! Will you be temp banned or unbanned, so stop complaining and being toxic, or should I say SPAM and just wait, btw nylex if your saying the big KOS Group was my group I feel very disturbed and offended but I still love you, i have waited about a week so far, most likely wont get unbanned, Cheers everyone!

Thank you, ThirdDegreees

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/03/2017 12:06 am
Zaczz
(@zaczz)

we joined it together

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/03/2017 5:13 pm
Share: