Not meaning to nag?

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Not meaning to nag?

C0diux
(@c0diux)
Trusted Member

Will I ever get unbanned and have my unfair warnings removed? I feel like I never even deserved to be banned and now I'm banned forever I'm only meant o have 2 warnings but as I'm on 4 due to Obi and SniperxMagic unfairly warning me. It has caused me to be banned I've been banned for about a week now and I'm pretty pissed that I haven't even been told about the conditions of my ban.

Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2017 3:27 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Can you explain from start to finish what happened about you being banned and you getting all your warnings? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2017 4:09 pm
C0diux
(@c0diux)
Trusted Member

Ok so my first warning was kos. I was new to roleplaying previously I played on spawn anything you want kill anyone servers I decided I wanted to change so I joined a survival server called Chernarus Ln as I had played dayz lots before I kosed everyone I thought it was aloud once I found out what I had done wrong I was apologetic and gave people their loot back and I genuinely feel like I deserved this warning.

my first unfair warning I had was from sniperXmagic he had decided blowing up my my car was funny and so I blew up his APC he then decided that quote for quote "He didn't like my attitude and that 4 warnings = a ban I see you already have two." He was the one being malicious to me first.

My 2nd unfair warning was from Obi we were in a battle and he was tping back I was grabbing my loot from when I died after losing that battle when his friend bluntforces me to the face I tpa back call kos they argue so I shoot them both for being incredibly rude to me after I said I was going to kill them. After all of this D4nk1ng came online and made me Obi and my friend explain what happened we came to the agreement that it was all fair and Obi got it wrong but they were not able to remove my warning that Obi had been to quick to give.

My 2nd fair/unfair and final warning came when I was kosed 5 times at Nw by the same people I got angry kosed them all grabbed my loot then they call kos raven comes on I admit to kosing them back but before I can explain that they kosed me multiple times first I'm banned.

(all the bans are in chronological order)

I find my ban very distressing as I had only bought my rank around a week ago and I don't feel like I deserve my ban and the fact that I have been appealing for 4 days so far is aggravating and it gets boring not being able to play on your servers as right now they're my favourite server to play.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2017 4:52 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Alright.

Well, I've said in a previous post there is no "you get 3 warnings and then ur banned" type deal, If you break the rules you could be instantly banned depending on your situation. I don't want players to be going around thinking they have 3 chances to KOS or break the rules before they're banned- so just keep that in mind. 

You're unbanned but staff will be keeping an eye on you:P I think this length is decent enough for a temp-ban, you seem to understand the rules too.
If you're KOS'd, just report it instead of trying to KOS back.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2017 1:21 pm
C0diux
(@c0diux)
Trusted Member

Thank you!

I will remember to try and use the report system instead of taking matters into my own hands this time.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2017 3:26 pm
Share: