My Revised Ban Appe...

Notifications
Clear all

My Revised Ban Appeal,

SarcasmP
(@sarcasmp)
New Member Customer

-I was playing on Chernarus RP, when I was driving on the road a squad of 4 approached me and attempted to rob me and they ended up killing me, When I came back to my location I attempted to rob them and if the didn’t put their guns down and dropped their gear I would run them over, that is what I  said to them, After multiple verbal warnings I proceeded to run them with my vehicle because they didn’t comply with the action I told them to do which to put their hands up and drop the lot. They clearly heard me, because they thought I couldn’t do anything to them with a taxi and when I killed them I was accused of not giving them a warning even tho I actually said it clearly in front of their face, and now I'm banned from the server because I was accused of mass k.o.s which I didn’t do.

-I Really enjoyed playing this server back in the day, this server was the reason I played unturned. I did give them a warning which they didn’t comply with, and I feel this was a harsh punishment for what I didn’t do. I have read all the rules for the server and nothing went along you will be for running over players even if you give them a warning. If I got a second chance I will try and not get into things this and properly behave, and I will be more careful, for what I do. Please take me back/. - Chernarus LN / NO K.O.S /       http://steamcommunity.com/id/ImSarcasm/

Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2018 5:08 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

If this is true then sorry you were wrongfully banned. You don't need to apologize, you did nothing wrong. 

However going from the ban log, it seems you denied and backtracked when confronted??

If you could just clear this up we can get it resolved. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2018 2:11 pm
SarcasmP
(@sarcasmp)
New Member Customer

Well, my response wasn't the best to the admin mostly because I had felt attacked by the entire server and in my heart I had done nothing wrong because I gave them warning, the admin went by witnesses and other statements of what players saw, and because there was four of them and three of us, the Admin went in there favor and I felt very pressured to record to send it to a higher up, my pc is very bad and my game couldn't run, I didn't record me running them over I was getting video evidence of after. This video you cannot read or see anything because it was 240p       I also backtracked because I was scared I was going to get banned, I hope this clears everything up for you and I hope I could be apart of this community again because I miss it!!! -Sarcasm

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2018 7:43 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Okidoke, either way you do seem genuinely sorry- and thats enough for me:) Unbanned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2018 1:37 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Well, wasn't I wrong.

Unbanned for what, 3 days? and you've already broken the rules again purposefully. Why even bother writing up an appeal where you seem genuinely sorry if you're just gonna get yourself banned 3 days later, fuckin elllll....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2018 11:04 pm
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Nylex, he was never wrongfully banned. I sent Dolan evidence of him shooting at me while he was in the sz and I was out of it. Please don't unban everyone who says they were wrongfully banned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2018 10:57 pm
Share: