My Ban Appeal ( Wat...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] My Ban Appeal ( Watcher...im going to come back, and Mr.Rawr, ""USE""

Page 2 / 2
XZXZSeeleZXZX
(@xzxzseelezxzx)
Eminent Member

Well watcher and everyone else. i pay for 16K, and i get like the half when im lucky. Seems like you got good Internet...but NOT me, Go ahead(!) Ask John, or devil, it felt like the whole server was lagging, Doo, theres EVEN A thread bout it!

Topic starter Posted : 08/02/2018 5:21 pm
XZXZSeeleZXZX
(@xzxzseelezxzx)
Eminent Member
Posted by: crazy bob

seele i have no idea what you said there..

I think potion made a joke, and even if he would be serious..this thread is not about Rawr.

I know dat

Topic starter Posted : 08/02/2018 5:21 pm
XZXZSeeleZXZX
(@xzxzseelezxzx)
Eminent Member
Posted by: VictorESP1

Welp, this is the worst ban appeal i´ve seen so far, your defence is saying you were lagging like hell and just tried to shoot up my heli at the SZ (Btw, that is some nice ping you got mate, 4 headshots before i reacted, I WISH I HAD SUCH GOOD LAG SPIKES!)

Aaaand, welp, half of this post is just throwing shit at the admin who banned you for a legit reason and I, but i dont wanna lose my time writing what happened, so i will just post this video so people can see how good your ¨lag spikes¨ are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ohYHSjVVDk&t

If you want to say that you can see (guarenteed) the laggs of other opponents, i cant help you

Topic starter Posted : 08/02/2018 5:25 pm
XZXZSeeleZXZX
(@xzxzseelezxzx)
Eminent Member

and tho, i just want to say what i said Opti, HM, OPTI UNDERSTOOD IT FULLY AND KNEW THAT MY "OTHER REASON" FOR A BAN, WAS ONE, yes, even tho just like half, and that it would be wrong, because i did something good, from the sight of a human that thinks like the most, terrible, but something truly good and helped the community with it. I wont say what, because you propably would not understand it, no(!) thats !not! an insult, if it looks like one for you, well them thats from your sight so, but that doesnt mean, that thats, actually the truth, the right thing.

I already said what i will do and thats it from me, i will no longer reply to anything in this thread on things from you or anything from you, about that here, - why? - Because i know how the story ends, Wrong...and again, if this seems like an insult for you, or like a "TO BE CONTINUED" thats your sight, but that doesnt mean its right, the right thing, or the truth, or whatever simillar, i could write this endless, why, said a German once that you all should know.

Topic starter Posted : 08/02/2018 5:34 pm
Jeff the Pilot
(@jeff-the-pilot)
Eminent Member Customer

What the actual fuck are you saying?

Because from what I'm reading, you're admitting to attempting to destroy someone else's helicopter, then getting pissy when you got killed.

Posted : 08/02/2018 5:57 pm
Rosa reacted
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

what is engler

Posted : 08/02/2018 6:05 pm
XZXZSeeleZXZX
(@xzxzseelezxzx)
Eminent Member

No Jeff, i just wanted to get my ACR Heavily Modded with pretty rare mods back i lost to a KOSer and got back by Opti thanks to /slay

Topic starter Posted : 08/02/2018 8:00 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer
Posted by: XZXZSeeleZXZX

No Jeff, i just wanted to get my ACR Heavily Modded with pretty rare mods back i lost to a KOSer and got back by Opti thanks to /slay

shut the fuck up twat 

Posted : 08/02/2018 8:52 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Purdy sure this was before the server lagging. I'm closing this thread because it's been denied and you just keep adding reasons to keep you banned. Have a wonderful day.

Posted : 13/02/2018 3:14 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: