Kos Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Kos Ban Appeal

Megat92A
(@megat92a)
New Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned : i kos two guy and i crash.. i cant even admit my kos to the admin cause my Ut crash as soon the vehicle explode 
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance : i admit that i kos two person inside a yellow vehicle.. im so sorry i learn my mistake.. im so regret with it. f I should regret for my behaviour and I regret for it in a very precise manner.. i really hope to join the server back for the second time i wont repeat my mistake. truly sorry for everything
-What server you were banned from : Chernarus RP
-A link to your steam profile https: //steamcommunity.com/id/Hikari-Ultra/ 

Topic starter Posted : 11/07/2018 2:21 am
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

Well the guys who were KOSd say you took their gear and then logged, so that doesnt quite support your story?
is there anything else you want to add to this?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2018 2:25 am
Megat92A
(@megat92a)
New Member Customer

i didnt take anything.. i was with another guy name Toxic maybe he  take it. i instant crash after the vehicle explode.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/07/2018 2:27 am
Megat92A
(@megat92a)
New Member Customer
Posted by: D4NKlNG

Well the guys who were KOSd say you took their gear and then logged, so that doesnt quite support your story?
is there anything else you want to add to this?

i have a minigun with 1 military drum in my inventory. i didnt take any items from the person i Kosed i was going to explain myself and i crash. i dont even have time to loot their items hmm

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/07/2018 2:29 am
Megat92A
(@megat92a)
New Member Customer

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/07/2018 2:45 am
Share: