KOS Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

KOS Ban Appeal

JusticeForChick
(@justiceforchick)

Hi, its me Rakesh.

I'm here to discuss a very unfortunate event that has occurred lately on Unturned Chernarus Roleplay map. I was recently banned for KOS'ing a player without fair warning. From what I saw, he was raiding a base and from my understand from the rules, I thought it was ok for me to kill him since he was raiding. However, the staff did make it clear that I was not allowed to KOS to protect someones base, only mine (I was not aware that it was like this). What I though that was unfair was that I was perma banned for one KOS incident. No verbal warning and no official warning. I was pleading my case with two admins (one of them not being very understanding and seemed to just wave aside whatever I was saying). Although I understand that my "accident" was punishable, I believe that I should have had atleast one or two warnings before I was banned.

-Rakesh 

Server: Chernarus Roleplay

Steam:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145918962/

Topic starter Posted : 12/07/2018 6:57 am
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

We will look into this, we usually ban KOSers on the first offense because if not many people would get kosed because the person got a warning and didn't care, also your group was very disrespectful to myself and other players, telling us to and I quote "drown in the ocean you fatass white boy" also they threatened to report me for abusing my powers if you were not unbanned. We will look into your case, please sit tight.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2018 7:23 am
Share: