KILLER BANNED FROM ...

Notifications
Clear all

KILLER BANNED FROM CHERNARUS RP

jackchessell1
(@jackchessell1)
Eminent Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned I was on Chernarus at the boat at the corner of the map looking for loot when out of nowhere two guys appeared they came right up to me and asked me if I was friendly I told them yes and continued searching for loot I then asked one of the two men to put his gun away because I felt threatened I then made a run for my quad and attempted to drive off when I swear I heard one of them say hands up I then jumped off my quad and killed one of them and injured the other I was then told by dolan a staff member that he and the person he was with are in a discord call and he infact did not say hands up I was then banned

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance I believe I should be given a second chance because all that happened was I made a simple mistake I know the rules like the back of my hand and strive to follow them to the fullest extent I apologise for this mishap and hope that it can be resolved  
-What server you were banned from Chernarus RP
-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123454511/

Topic starter Posted : 11/07/2018 7:36 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

listen number one dont go making your ban appeal looking like a alia thumbnail

number two stop being fucking paranoid and expect everyone is going to kill you or some one is gonna get fucking killed  

and number 3 good day

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/07/2018 6:34 pm
Scorpion...3 reacted
jackchessell1
(@jackchessell1)
Eminent Member Customer

Wait Does this mean im unbanned or no

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/07/2018 1:58 am
Wallah
(@shiskebab)
Eminent Member Customer

Jack i don't think ur getting unbanned, please provide any kind of evidence so it will be easier for the admin to even think about unbanning you.

-Wallah2k

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2018 2:17 am
Share: