I'd like to be unba...

Notifications
Clear all

I'd like to be unbanned.

Page 3 / 3
Fronnie101TI
(@fronnie101ti)

Elmomick, this is common sense and I would obviously do it. The point you are fully not grasping is the fact that I can't own up to something I have not done. There are no videos of me allegedly kosing. Nor is there solid proof. If Raven believes them just saying things. Then he is bias. Meanwhile, any reports of me kosing are of me with old group members. I am not saying they kosed. I am trying to explain the fact that we have not and well when they are attacking us and we won they would go and report us. I will admit one thing. When a group attacked my group it would become a fire fight. Then people who had no part in that attack upon us would randomly stroll on in and begin attacking in the hopes of gaining our items. This is one of the most often times people report us, they attempt to kill us and take our items and after they don't succeed in this they're swift to report us. But usually even if they "on accident" strolled in a loud gun fight as we were being attacked we'd tp them back and give their items back. Yet they still report us.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/05/2017 8:23 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Once again........ Appeal denied.

-Ninjas

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2017 2:12 am
Fronnie101TI
(@fronnie101ti)

Once again.... with what reasoning? A spam of reports about a GROUP i was FORMERLY in shouldn't really decide if I am banned or not. Ontop of that I have seen people who have ACTUALLY kosed and have videos of JUST them get unbanned yet you are holding reports that aren't even of strictly me against me. This is absolutely bogus and you are being very inconsiderate towards me. At least give me an opportunity. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/05/2017 1:54 am
TheFabledGreenDiamond
(@greendiamond04)
Trusted Member

I remember that lovely time on Hawaii when you guys chased my down while i was in my tank, killed me, and proceeded to completely annihilate my shop. Good times.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2017 2:46 am
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

Fronnie the community also shows your charecter here. The staff had discussed this already and there is no reason to appeal the ban.

You are banned and the ban stays. Please move on and enjoy the game that is unturned in another server that fits your play style.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2017 1:46 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: