Notifications
Clear all

i would like to apologize for my extremly toxic act and bullshit

Page 2 / 2
Krzy
 Krzy
(@krzy)
Trusted Member Customer

Am I toxic? (BTW I left them, I played with ZoisGames but he left me when I got banned)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2017 12:50 am
Zaczz
(@zaczz)

is my ban perma or temp i just want a answer i have checked for a reply every day this week and i am getting kinda tired of hoping when noone even bather answer me.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/03/2017 12:41 am
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

You are currently perma banned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2017 12:53 am
Zaczz
(@zaczz)

well it was fun roleplaying on the server as long as it lasted bye and i wish i can play on your awesome server again someday
i wish you and the server the best and maybe one day we will meet again

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/03/2017 1:03 pm
C0diux
(@c0diux)
Trusted Member

(Leaving for Italy tonight can't read)

My opinion from my time playing with Zaczz is that he is a nice player. When I had no one to play with one day at NW airfield instead of robbing me he was like "hey man want to join my group" from then on I had a group to play with it was great. A couple of months pass and he's perma banned, I'm just sitting here wondering why.

I really do believe that Zaczz is a good player and does not deserve his ban as I have never seen him kos people and he is a genuine and kind guy.

This really isn't up to me but up to you (the moderators) to decide but I'm giving you my point of view on Zaczz and why I don't think he deserves his ban I also believe that Zaczz ban was presumptuous on his behavior and that you had never really taken in to account his side of the story and that he deserves a second chance.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/03/2017 6:28 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Hey there Zaczz you are perma banned for the foreseeable future but C0diuxs view on you being a nice player who enjoys to roleplay could change this. Please don't spam the forums try again in a month or so and hopefully we can get this sorted. Everyone else who commented please don't get evolved as this is not your ban appeal and as me and Raven have clearly stated the rest of you are perma banned. 

-Ninjas 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2017 6:54 pm
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

i have nothing against zaczz i were roleplaying with him BEFORE he joined the other group. the only time i had something against him and his team was when they kosed me and my 2 friends Friedfries and itsilike

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/04/2017 11:40 am
Zaczz
(@zaczz)

not my fault i didnt shoot first thats all on amazed

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/04/2017 9:31 pm
Zaczz
(@zaczz)

and i also told him not just to shot when he saw you he told me you shot at him first most likely he was lieing

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/04/2017 9:32 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Zaczz as I have said to you you are perma banned for the foreseeable future.

-Ninjas

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/04/2017 10:42 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: