I was banned on che...

Notifications
Clear all

I was banned on chern for guilt by association and im hoping to get another chance.

Uzi (aka Lil Uzi Vert)
 Uzi (aka Lil Uzi Vert)
(@Uzi (aka Lil Uzi Vert))
New Member Guest

Hello I was banned on chernarus about 6 months ago maybe a little less, I used to play a lot back then and I had a large group that was well known on the server in which we caused a lot of problems. Our group was very good at pvp which caused a lot of issue so even if we were in a kos zone or getting shot at first we would tend to wins fights due to our numbers and kids being bad haha :). Regardless because we got in so many fights and had a lot of beef with players we got reported for kos and for other reasons even though we were never banned because there was never any evidence of us shooting first or kosing for no reason. Due to the large amount of kos issues i was involved in and I was a very well known player at the time one of the admins told me that if i was involved in another kos situation I would get perma banned. There was a video a while back which most of the admins have seen i believe and in that video me and my friend are running back to his loot because he blew himself up and there were guys picking up his loot and my friend started shooting at them before engaging in warning because they were taking his stuff and running. Now whether its breaking the rules or not for shooting people for picking up your stuff and trying to run with it is debatable but that wasn't the issue my friend got banned for kos he got a week ban and then fisher the admin said because i was involved even though in the video you can see i didn't fire and you can even hear me in the voice chat telling them to stop. I was banned for being involved or guilt by association. I would like to make the case that my friend shouldn't even have gotten a ban for kos but with all the reports and admins dont ever know the whole story its hard for them to make the right decision. Regardless i got permed and i have been for 6 months I learned my lesson and was hoping that i could get another chance thanks. -Lil Uzi Vert

Topic starter Posted : 15/04/2018 3:26 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Our group was very good at pvp which caused a lot of issue so even if we were in a kos zone or getting shot at first we would tend to wins fights due to our numbers and kids being bad haha 🙂 +1 for that, and another +1 for this Regardless because we got in so many fights and had a lot of beef with players we got reported for kos and for other reasons even though we were never banned because there was never any evidence of us shooting first or kosing for no reason, and yeah +1 on Uzi, Chernaurus seems boring now good luck on your app!  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2018 2:00 pm
Lone Wolf
(@lone-wolf)

i also think he should be unbanned cause he is a good friend and i have seen him in combat and he is the one to get shot at first and he wins then the kids call kos cause they get mad that they die.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/04/2018 1:10 am
Uzi (aka Lil Uzi Vert)
 Uzi (aka Lil Uzi Vert)
(@Uzi (aka Lil Uzi Vert))
New Member Guest

who are you lone wolf was was your game name?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/04/2018 4:58 am
Share: