I have been banned ...

Notifications
Clear all

I have been banned because of my brother.

Jadeniscool5502
(@jadeniscool5502)
New Member Customer

Hello I am Landon and I have been banned on almost every server on my account because of my brother Jaden. Other people know him as Amazed in game, but I just wanted to let you know I am banned to. Now I know you are not going to unban me most likely but I have spoken to Denny Flores and he knows its me. I bought all of those custom kit's and his MVP+ rank because we shared the account at the time but I didn't play as much Unturned. I have done some research on here at Unturnedroleplay.com on my brothers unban appeals. I fully understand that you gave him several chances and he disobeyed them and took it for advantage! But I did spend a lot of money for him and if you do decide to unban me I would like to have it all transferred to my account that has been made. If you don't unban me I will totally understand. Thank you for your time! Landon

Topic starter Posted : 13/09/2017 12:14 am
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

Although it was is unfair you got banned for your siblings actions if pretty sure if they unban you he'll be unbanned to because it was an ip ban but idk I'm not in charge of banning/unbanning people so....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/10/2017 2:18 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Well technically you did nothing wrong, just don't allow your brother to play Unturned on Nylex's servers.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/10/2017 3:17 am
Share: