I got banned for be...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] I got banned for being a good person?

not operator
(@not-operator)
Active Member Customer

So I was walking round the safezone in chernarus roleplay, And tinshit pulls a hawkhound and tries to shoot somebody, so I walk over to tinshit, pull my mpx and go full auto, IT WAS LITERALLY HE BURNED MY PATCH ALL OVER AGAIN, and I get banned so, please can Black santa get an unban?

Topic starter Posted : 05/02/2018 12:50 am
not operator
(@not-operator)
Active Member Customer

Let me go a little more, in depth.

I was in the safezone, and when another person left the short radius that the sz spans outside camp enclave, tinshit is lying down camping with a hawkhound trying to get a fully geared players loot, so I tried to intervene, Tinshit stood up and walked over without saying it was he who shot at the player, But I saw him, and then I took my gun out and lit him up like a Roman candle. I have no evidence except my memory and my word, so I understand if this ban is permanent but I only ask that you consider a pardon. -thanks from BLACK SANTA

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/02/2018 1:07 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Do you know which admin banned you? and can you post your steam link too

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/02/2018 9:11 am
not operator
(@not-operator)
Active Member Customer

Dolan banned me, but we talked, heres my steam ID if u want  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198363379236/  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/02/2018 9:00 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

So I had a short talk and Dolan's account conflicts with yours in the fact that the person you killed was randomly shooting in the air, not randomly shooting people. He has decided for the time being to deny this and keep you banned until an undecided amount of time has been reached. This can be hastened drastically by a formal apology. Regardless of intent you broke the rules, I would suggest letting the administrators deal with issues such as these in the future, and not play the vigilante because it can blow up in your face. I bid you a good day.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2018 12:03 am
not operator
(@not-operator)
Active Member Customer

I completely accept the crime with full responsibility over my actions, but with all due respect I must refuse to apologize based on my own account- With love and respect, Black Santa

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/02/2018 8:08 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

suggest you make a separate and more detailed apology  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2018 8:23 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)