I am confuseld

Notifications
Clear all

I am confuseld

Page 2 / 2
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

So where did you get banned? I asked if you can explain the situation of you being banned 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2017 1:22 pm
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

I was banned for "kosing" some one about a month ago i did not get to share my side and i was just auto perma banned

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2017 1:26 pm
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

Also to add i was not even on when he banned me i was offline for about 4 days (due to life) and i come back on and i am banned

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2017 3:46 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Your argument isn't good enough Pony. You need to be more exact than just "I was gone then I was back and now I'm banned". Gather all of your arguments and get back to Nylex with some solide evidence that you don't kos. Stop wasting his time and the time of other staff members.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2017 2:02 am
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

Thats what i am saying i have no proff and to be frank i barley remember this kid since it was so long ago but thats what i have to say i went away and as i was away i was all of a sudden i was banned for no reason at all then raven shows me / nylex a reason to bann me after i am banned. It would be easy if i could share my side via voice not chat chat seems to not mean as much as voice

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2017 2:05 am
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Also Nylex. He was banned for being part of Arcanes group and Raven believed he was also trouble for the servers so he was banned too. He doesn't have any further information as he was away for a few days 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2017 2:06 am
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

I am still confused the real reason i am banned since raven i ma pretty sure fond that report after he banned me.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2017 3:02 pm
Jesse Deadeye
(@jesse-rotten-deadeye)
Eminent Member Customer

I know I don't have ANY part of this what-so-ever but I want to help so here's what on my mind. Whenever somebody uses hacks, Battleye captures it if I'm not mistaken. (To be honest, I haven't play Unturned in about 5-6 months and had no idea what the heck is Battleye so when I joined I got kicked due to having no battleye so I was confused. So basically after I learned what battleye is, I knew that that was the best update ever.) There should be a location for battleye photos so you can decide whos cheating and whos not. But I have no expertise in Battleye technical know-how but just a suggestion. If Arcane really DID use a hack then a photo have to be there.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2017 3:13 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

He didn't hack. I don't think you know the story very well...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2017 5:03 pm
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

I know he does not know the story to well i think he is referring to what i said about arcane

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2017 5:07 pm
Jesse Deadeye
(@jesse-rotten-deadeye)
Eminent Member Customer

@don'tmindme @Mrpony yeah I was referring about Arcane. I don't know anything about the story as I was just giving out a suggestion.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2017 5:09 pm
ThirdDegrees
(@thirddegrees)

Why is that I am the big "KOSER  of my Group", false I took a blame, and I admitt to that blame, and I have been trying to do ban Appeals, and they fail everytime, so loots go back to the flow, My group was banned due to hanging out with me, so basically taking the blame did no good for me and my group, please just for a secound tell me why Codiux would get a 2nd chance and not pony. Sure they kosed but we admitt so our mistakes and ask for a secound chance. BTW Amazed/Requis was banned 2 or 3 times and was unbanned due to being a donor, please give my fellow mates a unban and if it has to take so be it, I wont betray a friend, but if u decide to change ur heart and give my team a secound chance you wont regret it.

Thank you, ThirdDegrees

PS: nylex my dude upload more

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/03/2017 12:18 am
ThirdDegrees
(@thirddegrees)

Holy fuck my grammar and spelling was trash please try to make up for my lack of chromosomes

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/03/2017 12:19 am
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

Sorry son i fucked your mom alittle to hard <3

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/03/2017 3:05 am
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

Please common i have been banned for almost a month coudl i please be unbanned

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/03/2017 2:13 am