Notifications
Clear all

how long??

agentme
(@adipyusof)
Active Member Customer

i don't know what's happen to your server(nylex)  so many kids don't now how to accept the fate because everytime i robbed them , they report that i KOS them but meanwhile they bring out their gun i ask to hands up this is fucked up man u should watch your server (NYLEX) please i may dont have anyproof cuz i give up of those kids .EVen my friend got banned too and it is the same issues . Can i please get unbanned me??

i don't know how long is this server going on 

CHERNARUS :  https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ein_Dip030512/home

Topic starter Posted : 07/07/2018 5:17 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

For a KOS report to go through video evidence needs to be given, I will look into it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2018 2:34 pm
agentme reacted
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

I checked the staff archives and there is nothing that says you have been banned, are you 100% sure that you were banned from unturnedroleplay.com chernarus roleplay?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2018 2:36 pm
agentme reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I have no control over the thoughts and actions of players on my server. However, you shouldn't have been banned without some sort of proof that you did KOS. 

Do you remember which admin banned you? No matter how many people say you KOS, if a staff member has no proof, they will not ban you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2018 4:25 pm
agentme reacted
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer
Posted by: Nylex

if a staff member has no proof, they will not ban you.

This...

I have to say your name...ein dip sounds very familiar.

Maybe I was the one who banned you (and forgot to add you to our ban archiving system....if thats the case my apologies to the other staff).

People keep claiming they are banned based on proof-less kos reports. We dont.

Every time when Im on the server and people scream kos I go check for myself. 

i engage in rp and see what the supposed kosser does. When they dont kos i tell the person that reported the Kos we need proof but when I im straight getting kossed by the person already reported it's bye bye.

I will look in my video archive but it would be of help if you can tell me when you got banned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2018 6:32 pm
agentme and Nylex reacted
agentme
(@adipyusof)
Active Member Customer

it's okeyh i forgive you but i can't remember the admin who banned me but actually the truth i'm not KOSing unless kid's who trying to kill me overtime .But u see  i don't  like to report but i more to fight or revange by raiding their base but they still call me a KOSer what the fuck mate XD hahaha.Maybe it's look funny but it's very stupid  thing's to do.Can i get unbanned ??? but i forgot the admin who banned it was 2 or 1 month ago .........imposible for me to remember... sorry 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/07/2018 9:12 am
agentme
(@adipyusof)
Active Member Customer

yes i'm sure because i can't join the server but the server said that i was banned for being unspecified ..... so 100% sure

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/07/2018 9:15 am
Share: