Notifications
Clear all

Grimms Ban Appeal. PLZ READ

Page 2 / 2
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: Nylex

Oh boy... I don't even know how to respond. I respect your honesty and apology, I wouldn't make any judgement nor take any action regarding the servers based on my opinion of you as a person- which is why I accepted your application in the first place as a player. Same outlook when I unwhitelisted you. 

Regarding the video thing, I offered you a deal in desperation for my career that'd been on hold for 2 months, and I took a risk holding up on my end too early before you could yours because I had trust in your word. It's pretty fucked up what you ended up doing, but it's also done and dusted. I'm over it. The one thing giving me a hard time believing/forgiving you is just how many times you haven't stuck to your word, the latter situation is a good example. 

Regarding the main part of this appeal, the servers, I got 1 report on you failRP-ing, but I just kinda let it go, then I got a report on you offline raiding. Having the mindset of gear and raiding isn't suited on the whitelisted server, it's more focused on interactions and character development. You gotta get out of the public server way of thinking, where your gear and raiding others is the primary focus. Most people on the whitelist are friendly and just wanting to have an interaction. As Pimpcane said, its not really me or staff that are too affected by this, it's the players who are there to play on a proper roleplaying server without unnecessary interruptions and immersion breaking situations.

When you and I first met and just played normally you were great at RP, had a really good experience with you, and that was on the public server! the Militia was also an impressive clan you managed to get together.

I believe you're a decent person, and your acting abilities are admirable. I appreciate you wanting to just come clean and get everything off your chest and move on. As mentioned previously- I'm not gonna look at this appeal any differently than any other player. It's a very good, honest, genuine appeal and I respect that. I'm also glad to see you looked over Opti's brilliant guide to roleplaying, and from the length and detail of this post, I can see you really do want to carry on playing on these servers.

Everyone will probably disagree with me here, and I'll be a hypocrite to myself but whatever- everyone deserves another chance.
I'm gonna put my trust into you one last time. I've unbanned you from every single public server and the Discord. 
If you wana be a respected member of the community like you say, I'm absolutely all for that and would love to see that happen. But most importantly I think everyone can agree that they'd like to see it happen before coming back to the whitelisted server. The discord is a great place to start, many friendly, active members there daily. The public serves also have a lot of known respected people on them (and a lot of the opposite lol). From there I'd be more than happy to re-whitelist you. If you're down, I'm down.

And to the rest of the community, even if you disagree, I'd like to ask you keep an open mind, put your views behind you and respect the clean slate and give Grimm a chance to prove himself as a respected member:) Hell, if I can do it, I'm sure you can too:D

I know this is a bit old, but you giving him a second chance is a complete miracle. I'm glad you give respect like that, it really shows your character. Good job.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/07/2017 8:29 pm
Nylex reacted
ThirdDegrees
(@thirddegrees)

Sounds like you just got raped and this is the outcome of the rape, this is a game not real life, please calm the fuck down holy shit

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/07/2017 5:46 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: