Fin - Apologizing f...

Notifications
Clear all

Fin - Apologizing for kos.

Page 3 / 3
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

I have known Fin for a long time since I was new to Unturned and he`s a good player at some point, there are times people make mistakes influenced by greed or any emotion they feel, No matter what the situation is there are times you can apologize no matter what the cause is, At some point Fin wanted you to accept his apology and I know you are upset because it took time for him to apologize but the thing is you cannot just rush things quickly but I do hope you will accept his apology and set things aside and move on.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2017 5:56 am
Fin Richards reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I truly think this was a mistake that's been amplified by a conflict between two players who dislike eachother. I don't think anyone is really wrong in this situation.

From Fin's POV, he was in a gunfight that he thought was still active because he saw more players in the same area in a short amount of time, so he killed them thinking they were the same people trying to kill him before.  (If I got that right?)

From MrSteals POV, he was strolling through the woods enjoying the sounds of birds and nature, and then got shot randomly. 

So really neither players are wrong. I'm gonna unban Fin, thanks for taking the time to write up your side of the story and clear things up a bit. 
I wouldn't worry about this affecting your reputation, if anything the way you've handled this has boosted it:) This will not affect your whitelist application either:D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2017 12:12 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

Well the boss decided. I hope no ones gonna cry now about a unfair unban bla bla.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2017 3:42 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)
Estimable Member Customer

Not going to cry. Gunna ask if i can get unbanned then, as mine wasn't even a kos

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2017 4:01 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)
Posted by: MrStealYoGirl

Not going to cry. Gunna ask if i can get unbanned then, as mine wasn't even a kos

It's only two days, can you not handle that. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/11/2017 5:33 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

ReplyQuote
Fin Richards
(@fin)

ReplyQuote
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Fin you are repeating yourself mate .

(very) short term memory loss? 😉 ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2017 6:33 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)
Posted by: crazy bob

Fin you are repeating yourself mate .

(very) short term memory loss? 😉 ?

Sorry haha, my phone, for some reason sends the message multiple times

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/11/2017 6:40 pm
Aronax
(@aronax)

damn, so many replyes on this ban apeal

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2017 7:54 pm
Aronax
(@aronax)

just accept his apology and all its done

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2017 7:55 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

@ MrStealYoGirl: Apperently your e not even banned, given a friend or player of you stated today him AND you were KOSd. Verify your steam profile so you get ur punishement or harder steps will be taken.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2017 8:02 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)
Posted by: Pimpcane

@ MrStealYoGirl: Apperently your e not even banned, given a friend or player of you stated today him AND you were KOSd. Verify your steam profile so you get ur punishement or harder steps will be taken.

@Pimpcane Mate, I'm banned on the chern map. I was playing no the ural mountains. I thought the ban was server based, as reading through this report:  https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/ive-been-banned/ban-appeal-9/

He mentioned a specific ban from the map canada plus, and i am currently banned from cherno, so i thought I could log in on the other maps. 

And mate, If you're willing to send me the 5$ dollars to complete my profile I will, but I have no money and I'm leaving for the military soon, and have no money until then / won't even be playing then.

I'm still on the same profile, as I was on the cherno map. Please reply ASAP so i can find it if i can play the ural mountain map

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2017 9:01 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: