Didn't kill noone

Notifications
Clear all

Didn't kill noone

VdlQ
 VdlQ
(@vdlq)

I was opening a shop near the safezone with my friend,TommyS.Two guys opened the door and they started throwing grenades.I did nothing but heal and salvage a wall to escape while my friend killed the two guys that were trying to KOS us.Then the Staff Crazy Bob teleported to us,and apparently he was friend with the guy that was trying to KOS us.The friend(of Crazy bob) said to ban me when i did nothing wrong.

I think that you should unban me because i did nothing wrong and didn't deserve that.I have my friend to tell you all about it if you want,because we were both in the shop.

I will be gratefull if i would recieve a message when and if you unban me.

My Steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198381207274/

My Friends Account(TommyS): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198395947464

Topic starter Posted : 05/07/2018 3:14 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Maybe I'm a sensitive guy but remarks like ; 'apparently he was friend with the guy '  really get me irritated.

I have never banned, and will never ban someone based on someone saying someone else kossed them.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2018 7:02 pm
VdlQ
 VdlQ
(@vdlq)

M friend kosed thesse guys,not me,so you should unban me and ban him if you want to ban someone

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/07/2018 11:04 am
VdlQ
 VdlQ
(@vdlq)

Im sorry but my friend told me that you were friends.I really appologize

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/07/2018 11:06 am
VdlQ
 VdlQ
(@vdlq)

Im sorry but my friend told me that you were friends.I really appologize

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/07/2018 11:06 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

If you didnt kill or tried to kill anyone why did you say you did in chat?

You told me someone was throwing a granade because you took damage so you shot at the two guys you noticed.

When your atacked in a crowded area you cant just engage anyone you see.

"Im sorry but my friend told me that you were friends.I really appologize"   It's ok, but realise that I try to be friendly to anyone (unless they do something that warrants another approach). That does not mean they are my buddies and i play favourites..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2018 12:22 pm
VdlQ
 VdlQ
(@VdlQ)
New Member Guest

Im sorry but i did not say that i killed them,but my friend did,and  I did not engage anyone I see. "so you shot at the two guys you noticed." that was my friend too.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2018 4:06 pm
Share: